The Flashbacks Show Band

Athens, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Flashbacks Show Band

The Flashbacks Show Band is a wedding band located in Athens, Alabama. The musicians in the group come from a wide array of musical backgrounds, producing one harmonious sound. They have fun with each other while performing, and love interacting with the audience as well. The Flashbacks Show Band has recently been recognized by the Alabama Music Hall of Fame with a Musical Achievement Award.

The Flashbacks Show Band specializes in dance, funk, Motown, oldies, pop, and rock music. They can provide both vocals and instrumentals, and are happy to learn new songs upon request. The band has more than seven members, and can provide MC services to keep guests informed throughout the event. They are available to perform during the reception, and can provide music during breaks. The Flashbacks Show Band can bring all of their own equipment, including a gobo projector, lighting, microphones, and a sound/PA system.

74 Reviews for The Flashbacks Show Band

74 The Flashbacks Show Band Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 04/07/2018

Gordon and the band were so great to work with. They made my life as a bride easy, always getting back to me in a timely manner and working with me to help make every aspect of the reception flow ... Read more well. I got so many compliments and remarks from my guests on how great the band was the night of the wedding and I continue to get comments a month later! The Flashbacks are the best!!!

M
Mary Beth

Married on 01/05/2019

I love working with The Flashbacks! They are always on time, always provide a great show and very accomodating. I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for a reception, party or dance. Read more I love working with The Flashbacks! They are always on time, always provide a great show and very accomodating. I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for a reception, party or dance.

April
April

Married on 12/08/2018

We danced the night away!

Gordon and his Band were so much fun! My guests had a great time listening to their music and dancing all night! The band formed a Congo line and everyone joined in! I still have people telling me how ... Read more much fun they had!! The Music was perfect and it made for a great night!