The Flavored Olive

Meriden, CT · View map

About The Flavored Olive

Looking for a wedding or party favor that will show your guests how much you appreciate them sharing in on your special day? The Flavored Olive creates unique, keepsake favors featuring Infused Olive Oils and Aged Balsamic Vinegars.

Choose from these exceptional Infused Olive Oil flavors:

Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil

Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan & Garlic Infused Olive Oil

Citrus Habanero Infused Olive Oil

Italian Herb Infused Olive Oil

Or

Choose from our variety of mouth-watering flavored, aged Balsamic Vinegar flavors:

Traditional Balsamic Vinegar

Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar

White Strawberry Peach Balsamic Vinegar

Fig Balsamic Vinegar

We offer a small bottle with custom labels to help commemorate your special day. The labels are professionally designed and printed, so they look fabulous and your guests will be amazed by the flavor in our oil or vinegar. The Flavored Olive handcrafts your unforgettable, high-quality favors that show your guest how much you appreciate them.

4 Reviews for The Flavored Olive

4 The Flavored Olive Reviews

B
Betsy

Event date: 12/30/2013

We attended an anniversary party for some friends and received party favors from The Flavored Olive as a parting gift. I had never heard of them before, but after using their organic extra virgin ... Read more olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar, I was truly impressed by the flavor, quality, and freshness of the items. I looked them up online and discovered they offer flavor-infused extra virgin olive oil and flavor-infused aged balsamic vinegar as well, and they offer ideas as to how to use the products on different foods. I can't wait to receive my order from them for the Italian Herb infused olive oil and their White Coconut Lime Balsamic Vinegar. They also have other cooking/salad oils such as avocado and sesame oil. I can't wait to try them out when I get them! I am very impressed with The Flavored Olive and am so happy to have discovered them!

A
Andrea

Event date: 12/10/2013

This is a popular vendor that employees look forward to. Roman is very easy to work with and very accommodating. The product is exceptional. Read more This is a popular vendor that employees look forward to. Roman is very easy to work with and very accommodating. The product is exceptional.

J
Janis

Married on 10/27/2013

The Flavored Olive did a great job with my wedding favor! They were professional, very quick to respond with my questions and the label they created fit my wedding theme. The favor was a really nice ... Read more touch and something our quests will enjoy when they get home. If you are looking for a great favor with great service then you need to call The Flavored Olive. FYI-There oil and vinegar are amazing!!