Pink Petal Event Group

Deer Park, NY · View map · Visit website

About Pink Petal Event Group

Pink Petal Event Group is a wedding florist company based in Deer Park, New York. Lead floral designer Christine Reilly has a degree in floristry from Stratford University and strives to make your experience as seamless as possible. She and her team import flowers from only the best farms in the United States and around the world. This family-owned and -operated company specializes in creating one-of-a-kind, romantic floral designs to help make your celebration one to remember.

Pink Petal Event Group offers couples a variety of services, including consultations, venue visits, event design, samples, delivery, setup, and cleanup. When working with this wedding florist, you’ll have access to the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral items
  • Single flowers

Other Services

This company can also provide theatrical lighting for your big day. Lighting director Christopher Reilly can transform any event space with the extensive range of lighting options available.

8 Reviews for Pink Petal Event Group

8 Pink Petal Event Group Reviews

tara
tara

Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond expectation!!!

Christine just did my wedding this past Saturday and I can not say enough good things about this woman and her beautiful flowers. She was the nicest, easiest vendor I worked with! She shared my vision ... Read more vision for my wedding and helped ease all my fears. She personally delivered my flowers and was the sweetest, kindest person! The best decision I made in a vendor! You can not go wrong with hiring Christine to do your flowers for your event!

A
Aylin

Married on 05/17/2019

Stunning flowers!

Thank you Chrissie and your team for the beautiful flowers! Read more Thank you Chrissie and your team for the beautiful flowers!

Maryann
Maryann Ryan

Married on 04/27/2019

I had beautiful floral centerpieces made for 80th birthday party. Vendor is professional and delivers in every way what you wanted. Highly recommend.

I highly recommend Pink Petal Event Group. You will not be disappointed. The floral arrangements are gorgeous. Very friendly and professional and delivers beautiful flowers for any kind of event.I ... Read more had floral centerpieces made for my moms 80th birthday party. All my guests were amazed and couldn't stop saying how beautiful they looked. I would definitely use this vendor again.