The Floral Gardens

Cicero, New York · View map

About The Floral Gardens

The Floral Gardens is a premium florist that is based out of Cicero, New York. After 38 years of experience in the flower industry, this team has become a renowned service with top-of-the-line products that are second to none. Flowers can make all the difference at a wedding, so choose the best in the business.

The Floral Gardens is an award-winning service that uses all major floral styles to implement new and unique wedding ideas that never cease to amaze. Packages will begin with a complimentary consultation where you and the team will work together to create the perfect arrangements that match your venue and style. After the framework has been set, the staff will be all set to deliver your flowers on the day of the event and aide you in setup and cleanup. Choose Floral Gardens for a full-service florist with the freshest flowers in town. Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Kimberly
Kimberly Dibrango

Married on 06/08/2019

Great Vendor

I was planning from Florida and they did a great job working with my budget and making my flowers just what I asked for! Read more I was planning from Florida and they did a great job working with my budget and making my flowers just what I asked for!

C
Christi

Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Fantastic Florist!

Kathy did a beautiful job with our flowers... So much more gorgeous than I dreamed! She was so easy to work with, and easily accommodated a few changes to our contract up until the week of the wedding. ... Read more We are grateful for her flexibility and unique artistic sensibility and will continue to use and recommend The Floral Gardens in the future!

Mel
Mel

Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely flawless!

Kathy is amazing and talented and an absolute professional. She got everything spot on with minimal oversight. I was so confident in her work after meeting with her that I forgot to even touch base ... Read more with her before the wedding like I did with all of my other vendors. She was on it and ready and made it all so easy!!! I was super impressed with the product, reliability, responsiveness, and peofessionalism! She had great suggestions and helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for and made my dream come to life. I would highly recommend her and would not bother looking anywhere else, honestly!