The Floral Studio

San Marcos, TX · View map

About The Floral Studio

Welcome to the Floral Studio.
We are a high styled floral artists from San Marcos. We are not afraid to take on any challenge given to us in floral designs. Our lead designer has trained under the best floral designers in the country, showing her their different floral techniques, adding to her style. We will do small to large weddings and events, from a cozy home to the Black and White Ball at the Four Seasons Hotel. We realize this is your day, your way, and want to make the experience a fun and satisfying one. We work with any budget and style to make the most for your wedding.

13 Reviews for The Floral Studio

13 The Floral Studio Reviews

M
Maribel

Married on 07/07/2018

Maxine was incredible. I came in with one photo and a wish for a simple bouquet and she made it come true. She was completely patient and showed me all of the options of greenery they had to ... Read more compliment white roses and put together an even prettier bouquet than I could've imagined. Thank you for your hard work in bringing such natural beauty to our day!

Chelsea
Chelsea Breedlove

Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful turn-out!

The floral studio designed bouquets exactly how I imagined! Mine was so gorgeous I went on to have it preserved. They listened to me, answered the phone when I called, were a good price, and showed up ... Read more on time on the day of. Love them, would recommend for anyone in San Marcos!

K
Kelsey

Married on 01/31/2018

Beautiful flowers! They were very accommodating of the many changes I made & the flowers turned out even better than I imagined Read more Beautiful flowers! They were very accommodating of the many changes I made & the flowers turned out even better than I imagined