The Floral Suite

Fresh Meadows, NY · View map

About The Floral Suite

Welcome!

Thank you for taking this time to visit the Floral Suite’s store front. Finding a florist that understands your vision as well as your budget can be a daunting task to say the least. But with Floral Suite, you can be sure that professionalism and creativetiviy is not short changed because of cost. Each and every client is carried through the creative process with ease. Because not all styles are the same, the final product delivered is unique to each client. Please browse through the gallery and read the reviews to hear what past clients had to say about services performed by the Floral Suite.

To see more portfolio images, visit the Floral Suite.

9 Reviews for The Floral Suite

9 The Floral Suite Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 04/25/2014

Lena provided amazing, lush, beautiful flowers for our wedding at an incredible price point. She worked with our budget to provide more value than any other florist with whom I consulted. When a ... Read more late-in-the-game quantity snafu (which was completely my own fault) arose, she rolled with the punches and came up with a great solution. She has wonderful judgment and a keen eye; everything looked amazing during the reception, and many of our guests complimented us on our floral arrangements. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of floral designer. Thank you, Lena!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/11/2012

If you're looking for some who's creative, professional and prepared to make your wedding dreams come true, then you must work with Lena. Lena turned my wedding into a warm elegant evening; setting an ... Read more ambiance enjoyed even by the staff at my wedding venue. My guests were blown away not only by her gorgeous floral arrangements at my outdoor ceremony and tented reception, but by the beautiful candles and creative details of every centerpiece. I must admit, I can be quite meticulous, yet I'm a scatterbrain. Although I wanted beautiful arrangemets, I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers and wanted full arrangements. Lena worked with my individual budget. She was patient, provided ample options by emailing sample arrangements and showed me how various color pallets would look in various settings. She introduced me to flowers I never would have considered while continuing to follow my lead and always remembering my overall vision. Most importantly, she listened to me! My centerpiece arrangements were beyond my expectations! Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Lena. She's creative, professional, extremely insightful, and actually loves her work which is evident in the excitement she shares with you as you plan your very special day.

B
Kim

Married on 10/01/2011

Lena made the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! We trusted her creative abilities and it really paid off. Everybody at our wedding commented on the gorgeous flowers and they look phenomenal in ... Read more the photos. I would recommend Lena to everyone and would certainly use her again. In fact, I wouldn't use anyone else if you paid me to. She is amazing!