The Flower Boutique

Matthews, NC · View map

About The Flower Boutique

The Flower Boutique is a wedding florist located in Matthews, North Carolina that serves the Charlotte metro area. This husband and wife floral team wants to bring your vision to life and help you express your emotions creatively. Steve and Tammy love to collaborate with their clients. Steve is the go-to guy when it comes to handling the processing of flowers, while Tammy is the creative one. Let these florists take the stress out of the most important celebration of your life. With their combined 28 years of experience, they promise you the most spectacular floral arrangement for your big day.

The Flower Boutique creates a wide range of arrangements clients can choose from. These arrangements include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquet, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, and single flowers. Their one-of-a-kind pieces will turn your wedding celebration into a distinctive and memorable wedding celebration.
Wedding floral services include:

41 The Flower Boutique Reviews

C
Caroline

Married on 12/12/2015

Tammy was so helpful for the duration of my planning. She executed my vision perfectly and everyone absolutely loved our reception centerpieces! Read more Tammy was so helpful for the duration of my planning. She executed my vision perfectly and everyone absolutely loved our reception centerpieces!

User4442701

2+ years ago

I had a vision for the wedding but was hard for me to explain and make choices. Tammy saw my vision and made it happen. In fact, she far exceeded my vision and did an outstanding job! The flowers were ... Read more were gorgeous and she did an amazing job decorating 2 harbors we used. My guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I also appreciated Tammy working with my budget. Tammy was so helpful and a delight to work with.

E
Emily

Married on 07/12/2014

Tammy and her team did a fabulous job! I wasn't too proficient in flower terminology but I showed Tammy a picture of something I liked and I didn't realized it until a few days after our wedding but ... Read more it was almost identical! She and her team are fantastic and work very hard in making everything beautiful and budget friendly. Also, every time I emailed her she would respond within that same day and since I was a long distance bride that was very comforting.