The Flower Diva

Pineville, North Carolina · View map

About The Flower Diva

The Flower Diva, INC is a highly-rated floral company located in Pineville, North Carolina. The team at The Flower Diva knows that somewhere inside of every girl there is an alter-ego diva waiting to come out! They are here to help you show up on your wedding day with fabulous flowers that you will adore and feel pampered with.

The Flower Diva, INC offers high-quality floral options to each couple. Whether your wedding is a small intimate occasion or a large and extravagant event, this florist is ready to take on the challenge. The team can create something unique for your day and your budget. You can schedule a consultation during which you will be able to collaborate with the team on all the details of your wedding, including venue, style and theme, and color of the bridesmaids' dresses.

93 Reviews for The Flower Diva

93 The Flower Diva Reviews

G
Gina P

Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Florals!!!

We highly recommend The Flower Diva to anyone! Carrie was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so personable, accommodating, and knowledgeable. She really listened to us and what we wanted but ... Read more still offered her great guidance and creative ideas. She created the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements that more than exceeded our expectations. Everything was stunning and we could not have been happier with our entire experience with Carrie and her team!

E
Elleana

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding decor / flowers

Carrie’s work is spectacular! She is incredibly creative and we love everything she created for our wedding. From the bridal bouquets, to our chuppah, to the cake, to the table arrangements, ... Read more everything was perfect and truly exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Carrie (The Flower Diva)!!

Krystal
Krystal

Married on 10/20/2018

The prettiest flowers in the south east !

I have seen The Flower Diva's work for YEARS and was looking forward to our wedding so I could book her. Carrie, the owner, sat down with me for a long time and we discussed design at great lengths.I ... Read more left feeling so happy that I had found my one. She is so fun and personable and professional. Carrie has got a vision truly like no other. When we sat down a few weeks before the wedding we decided to only change 4 of the 8 center pieces. The Flower Diva went through great lengths to get them and match them to the colors of our wedding. Our theme was fall- gold and eggplant with hints of oranges, purples, greens, etc, and I had a huge request- I wanted everything dripping in rhinestones. And when I saw mine and my girls bouquets I cried! And when walked into our reception hall, I could not stop gushing over how beautiful the flowers turned out. The Flower Diva and her team knocked it out of the park. The flowers were so magical and breathtaking and the talk of the evening. Everything had just the right amount of sparkle with the right amount of elegance. I could not have imagined or asked for better bouquets or better centerpieces. Everything was prefect. Carrie and her team are the best! The Flower Diva is truly amazing!