The Flower Garden

Blairsville, GA · View map

About The Flower Garden

The Flower Garden has proudly served the North Georgia Mountain and Western North Carolina area with style and a strong work ethic since 1995. We are completely committed to offering distinctive flowers backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making every experience a pleasant one.

36 Reviews for The Flower Garden

36 The Flower Garden Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 06/08/2019

So happy I chose TFG!

Patty made such beautiful flowers for my wedding. She was professional and flexible, allowing me to make changes just a few weeks before the wedding. She worked with our budget and I cannot tell you ... Read more how pleased I was when I saw the end result! They were exactly what I wanted! Her daughter also made my flower crown and I wore it all night and even the next day at brunch and the flowers looked just as fresh as ever the next day. Patty guided me with which flowers would look best with which, and is so creative in her approach. You can tell she loves what she does! I would definitely hire The Flower Garden again!

Katie
Katie

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely perfect!

From the moment we met with Patty, I knew that the Flower Garden was who we wanted to work with for our special day! Patty was always so great at communicating, always making sure she was capturing ... Read more our vision perfect. When our special day came, she was so wonderful! She personally delivered our bouquets and boutonnières, then went on to set up our ceremony and reception space. I never felt stressed working with Patty, because I knew the flowers were in good hands! Thank you again, Patty and The Flower Garden Blairsville!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/21/2018

Brenda did an amazing job with our wedding at Sugarboo Farms. She helped me get my vision together and executed it way beyond my expectations. She was easy to communicate with throughout this entire ... Read more process and I could not have asked for a better florist. Thank y’all so much!!!!