The Flower Girls

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Flower Girls

The Flower Girls is a florist in the New York metro area. With more than 20 years of experience, owner Pamela Cravens strives to bring your vision to life with her high-quality floral design by not only using florals, but also incorporating candles, lighting, linens, props and furnishings. Committed to creating individual designs based on your tastes and needs, Pamela will work within your budget to customize arrangements for you. From bouquets to table arrangements, The Flower Girls will work with you to create fresh, natural floral designs for your big day. Contact this talented florist to begin planning the arrangments for your big day!

In addition to offering a variety of floral arrangements, The Flower Girls offers different floral services. These services include:

• Cleanup

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 05/16/2015

Hiring Pamela of The Flower Girls was the best decision we made! She is sooooooo talented as well as sweet and caring. Prior to hiring her, we met at the Flower District in NYC to talk through what I ... Read more wanted.... Colors, types of flowers and overall vibe of the wedding. She was very attentive and creative offering suggestions to compliment my very specific vision. I knew after this meeting that she was the person for us. Her pricing was also very reasonable considering the quality of flowers I requested. We stayed in contact during the months leading up... Sending emails with inspiration photos and details. The day of I was blown away by what she did. She was at the venue at 9am with a huge team putting together my magical room of candlesticks and candelabras with flowers and greens draped and flowing all over the tables. The center pieces and tablescapes were even more beautiful than I had imagined or any Pinterest photo I had sent her. She is truly an artist. And a wonderful person. Pamela even called me the week of just to see how I was doing because she knew in her words "it gets a little hairy the week of" :) What any person, let alone bride wants is to deal with someone that you can trust, is reliable and caring. In hindsight I actually don't think she charged enough for all that she did for us. Don't look any further. Pamela can make your dream wedding come true!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/02/2016

I LOVED my wedding flowers. My favorite part of working with Pamela (at least until we got to the actual wedding day, where she blew me away) was going to the flower market, which we did during our ... Read more initial consultation. It really helped me visualize the colors and shapes that would be incorporated into my flowers on my wedding day. But like I said, it was on the day of that Pamela completely blew my mind. Not only did she provide an extra boutonniere for my husband (in case his got squished "from hugging", awww), but she gave us a centerpiece for free which we put on the sweetheart table. By the way, that centerpiece is still sitting on my kitchen table at home, because it was just too pretty to part with. She also stayed until the ceremony was over, pitching in to help pin up one of my bridesmaid's hair with flowers, and helping out as I got a particularly bad case of pre-ceremony jitters. She is so personable and thoughtful and really goes the extra mile. Plus, she gives you absolutely beautiful flowers at an excellent value, especially for New York. You will not regret hiring her!!!

lorigolightly
Lorraine

Married on 08/26/2016

Finding a florist turned out to be one of the hardest things I had to to for our wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind but also a very specific budget and finding one that ticked all the boxes ... Read more in NY was nearly impossible...until we found Pamela. On our first meeting, she walked me through the Flower District and really paid attention to what flowers and colors I responded to. She offered suggestions and showed me examples of the flowers that she was envisioning, which made things so much easier. Most of all, her pricing was very reasonable, especially for NY prices. Considering the quality of flowers and the types of arrangements we ended up getting on the day of our wedding, her work is worth every penny and more. The florals at our wedding ended up being one of the highlights of the day - people could not stop commenting about how beautiful my bouquet was or how lush the reception arrangements looked. Hiring Pamela was honestly one of the best decisions we made!