The Flower Guy Bron

Richmond, Virginia · View map

About The Flower Guy Bron

The Flower Guy Bron provides professional, custom floral arrangements for weddings in Richmond, Virginia, as well as Hampton Roads, Charlottesville, and Northern Virginia. With intuitive customer service, this floral specialist will create bespoke designs that not only fit your unique vision for your big day, but also provide a beautiful experience for a memorable occasion. The Flower Guy Bron will work closely with you to create a look that lives up to your dreams.

This florist is up to the task no matter what your personal style is: traditional, preppy or vintage — or even nautical or tropical! In addition to consultations, The Flower Guy Bron provides samples and will execute venue visits to ensure that everything is ready to go for the big day. Arrangements offered include:

• Aisle decor

Karen
Karen Briscoe

Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking Arrangements

The flower arrangements Bron created for our wedding were beautiful. We had a strict budget and Bron was still able to make the room look gorgeous and lush with his flower arrangements and candle ... Read more lighting for a wedding reception for 200 people. When I saw the flowers in the sanctuary they blew me away because of how beautiful and large they were. Many people asked me what type of flowers we were going to have at the wedding and I only knew the color scheme. But I was glad I trusted Bron with the flower choice and design because it was more beautiful than I even imagined. I also loved the flower crowns for the flower girls. It looked so cute on them. I definitely recommend the flower guy Bron for any event or wedding!

K
Kera

Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience, Beautiful Flowers

We are so grateful Bron was a member of our wedding dream team. He is highly personable with a level of professionalism that is unmatched. Everything good you hear about Bron is true. His creativity ... Read more is overflowing, and his attention to detail is limitless. He took our still forming vision for our wedding, and with only a picture of our color scheme and some loose thoughts on what we were going for, perfectly translated our hopes and dreams for flowers and design. He exceeded our expectations on multiple occasions and provided much needed counsel on the full execution of our wedding theme and concept. We referred to his design proposal again and again throughout the planning process—using it like a map or blueprint. His suggestions and referrals gave us confidence that the small and big details would be perfect for our special day. His work ethic and pure talent left no doubt that every flower and décor item would be simply magical. Bron is THE flower guy, and so much more. He has the Midas touch: everything he designs is gold! He provides certainty where there are a lot of unknowns, and he’s a sure bet for any wedding or event. He deserves our highest recommendation!

M
Megan

Married on 05/27/2018

When I began the process of planning our wedding, I spoke with several florists, but I felt I instantly clicked with Bron. He took the time to understand the story of how my husband and I met and ... Read more curated an absolutely beautiful vision for our day, incorporating thoughtful touches in the centerpieces as a nod to the outdoor setting where my husband proposed. I couldn’t have been happier with the fabulous design he created and am forever grateful for his efforts to provide beautiful wedding ceremony flowers and make our reception venue look magical. When one of our other vendors fell shortly before the ceremony, we were all very concerned and unsure if she would be okay. Bron offered to start calling his contacts to find a backup in the event she needed seek medical care. Fortunately, she was okay, but talk about being a team player and going above and beyond to make our day a success!