The Flower House

Livermore, California · View map · Visit website

About The Flower House

Jinger Leonard is the owner and lead designer of The Flower House since 2005. Having been in the wedding industry for over 20 years, first as a wedding event planner and then embracing the power of flowers, she prides herself on a unique approach to floral design that allows her to get the essence of who you are and what you are envisioning for the most amazing day of your life.

Every experienced Flower House team member embraces the love, passion and soul that is required and poured into each and everything we create just for you never compromising on exceptional quality and personalized design service.

We love weddings and events so much we are excited to design with linens, rentals and lighting creating works of art for you and your guests to experience.

What experience can we create just for you?

orchid@theflowerhouse.com
(925) 960-1375

173 Reviews for The Flower House

173 The Flower House Reviews

D
Featured
Debbie

Married on 07/27/2018

The Flower House is a no brainer. Planning a wedding without a professional planner can be stressful but there was a giant part I knew I didn't have to worry about-- the flowers. I had 2 meetings with ... Read more Jinger, the first one we went over basics of what I like and don't like, flower color, and types of flowers. The second meeting I showed her pictures of my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and we talked specifics. That was it! It was painless and I had complete trust that she would do a wonderful job. It was executed perfectly. The day of, Jinger came by my dressing room to say congratulations and they did all kinds of special touches with the lavender that I didn't even think of. The altar looked stunning, and I even kept the flowers from my sweetheart table for a week after. She responded quickly, her pricing was excellent, and she answered all of my questions with ease. I felt so comfortable the entire process. Thank you so much to The Flower House. It was a real treat having you a part of my special day.

M
Marissa Silver

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Your vision comes to life with The Flower House

Booking The Flower House was hands down one of the easiest decisions I made for the wedding! After reading reviews and following on Instagram, I was really excited for our consultation appointment. As ... Read more soon as we sat down, we knew Jinger would be able to bring our vision to life! I had a general color scheme and vibe in mind, and in a matter of minutes - Jinger was showing us photos and examples that were everything we wanted. (Bonus that she had down many weddings at our venue so we were able to see them in the space). I was also very excited when I learned the circle arch I had seen in photos was available for rent! Jinger took our vision and then made adjustments to fit our budget, but we never felt like we were sacrificing anything because we were able to repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Jinger and her team are clearly experts in their field and I couldn't recommend them enough!

H
Heather Kassu

Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect wedding flowers!

Jinger and her team are amazing! I didn't really know where to start when it came to flowers for my wedding but Jinger was great at showing me what she has done before and gave me some ideas. The ... Read more flowers were gorgeous and held up very well!! (My wedding was outdoors). She was also great about helping me get the price down. I would definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the East Bay!