The Flower Lady

Kissimmee, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Flower Lady

The Flower Lady is an event and wedding floral business located in Kissimmee, Florida. Donna Maddox has been working alongside central Florida brides for nearly 30 years. She only does weddings, conventions and other events. I love seeing your hearts desire in any inspirstion you may want to share. Couples can also make a request regarding the colors, styles, and flowers they love.

The Flower Lady provides arrangements in a variety of floral styles such as classic, eclectic, modern, rustic, glamorous, romantic, and vintage. I offers floral decor for the entire wedding, including aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral accessories, and table arrangements. Donna also offers services such as delivery, set up, and strike.

We have a wonderful venue that we work with in St. Cloud Florida. Royal Crest Room at the The Royal Golf is one venue we are at throughout the year several times. We have been fortunate to be on their vendor preferred list.

Thanks for stopping, If you want to talk to someone who is understanding, laid back and will give great ideas to work with your ideas and budget, I am your girl.

73 Reviews for The Flower Lady

73 The Flower Lady Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/11/2017

Simply stated, Donna is amazing! Just imagine the relief a bride feels when speaking to a florist that not only shares your vision but brings it to life! I wanted a romantic, spring, chic wedding, and ... Read more and that's exactly what Donna created. I thought I'd be such a difficult bride by requesting a floral backdrop, but Donna leaped at the opportunity with enthusiasm and excitement- what a beautiful piece it was! After the many phone calls, texts, design changes, and panic attacks, not only did I receive the look I imagined, but I gained a lifelong friend. Thank you "Aunt" Donna, and "Uncle" Don. We love you, and couldn't have done it without you!

Raven
Raven Sanders

Married on 08/03/2019

Creative, Flexible, and All Around Amazing!

Donna was absolutely wonderful to work with. We loved that we could throw an idea at her and she would dive right in! She incorporated elements from my dress, my mother's dress, and my grandmother's ... Read more dress into my bouquet, did several arrangements on site, and even arranged some Sola Wood Flowers we had dyed ourselves around our cake display. I loved how organic everything felt and would 100% recommend The Flower Lady!

Oginni
Oginni

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

Can I just say that Donna was a dream come true? I changed my mind sooo many times with ideas but she was always there to assist with my creative vision. She made my wedding bouquet, large flower ... Read more arrangements for my urns and 10 aisle runners. They looked great! She is such a pleasure to work with and will make any brides day.