The Flowering Vine

Sturbridge, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About The Flowering Vine

The Flowering Vine is a wedding florist located in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, known for creating elegant wedding arrangements throughout New England. With over 30 years of industry expertise, they are considered one of the area’s top floral designers, and known for their quality, creativity, and service. The Flowering Vine can bring your exact vision to life, and Sandra and her team will make sure each arrangement is unique to your personality, style, setting and season. Rustic, elegant, intimate, or grand, The Flowering Vine will infuse each facet of your personal style into a breathtaking floral design that will transcend your dreams and make your special day a truly magical reality.

From consultation to clean up, the Flowering Vine will make choosing your wedding day florals a seamless, and enjoyable experience, offering everything from singular flower petals, to stunning table arrangements. Adorn your aisles and altar with custom creations by Sandra and the entire talented team at the Flowering Vine, for a wedding day you will remember forever.

39 Reviews for The Flowering Vine

39 The Flowering Vine Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 09/28/2018

Gorgeous Flowers, Talented Florist

We were so fortunate to work with Sandy from Flowering Vine. After meeting with her, she took the vision I had described and created floral arrangements that were more beautiful than I imagined. Sandy ... Read more also had amazing, creative ideas, such as creating a beautiful garland that surrounded us during our ceremony. Sandy is extreme talented, and has such a good eye, while also keeping her arrangements reasonably priced. We're so happy we used Flowering Vine for our floral arrangements!

M
Margot Derrow

Married on 08/24/2018

Flowers were so lovely and exactly what we wanted!

We were SO happy with how our flowers turned out. They were truly perfect - so lovely and exactly what we wanted. We placed a pretty large order with Sandy and she did an amazing job on everything! ... Read more That included bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl "flower wand", groom/groomsmen/father boutonnieres, chuppah, centerpieces, gift/memorial table arrangements and flowers for our cake. Sandy took the time to chat with us and really understand what we wanted. On the day of the wedding she was prompt, which we appreciated as well. Would definitely recommend her!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/01/2018

Sandy is wonderful to work with and her bouquets are beautiful! She did all of the flower arrangements for our wedding at the Publick House. I was in love with my bouquet! She met with us ahead of ... Read more time, she was lovely to talk with and I was really impressed by her knowledge and ideas when planning the floral pieces. And I just can’t emphasize enough how excellent her work is, I’ll post pictures. I loved working with Sandy and highly recommend her.