The Flowerman

Dayton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About The Flowerman

The Flowerman is a wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. This florist is the original do-it-yourself wedding flower facility in the country. The expert florists at this shop will create wedding arrangements for couples, or coach couples through the process of creating their own, adding a touch of magic to their wedding day.

This florist will meet with couples for consultations, to determine which services is right for their wedding day. For nearly all of the options, the florists at The Flowerman help couples with event design, delivery, and setup for their wedding day. The first option for couples through this florist is to have the professionals at the shop create all of the wedding arrangements for couples based off their interactions and expressed desires in the consultations. The second option for for couples to create their own wedding arrangements under the supervision and guidance of the professional florists at The Flowerman. This do-it-yourself approach to florals is a fun, memorable, and meaningful way to not only spend time together as a couple, but to have a hand in making magic for the wedding. The third option is a combination of the first two, with couples creating some of the arrangements and leaving the rest up to the florists. The final option is for the florists to provide wholesale or bulk flowers for couples’ weddings. This is only recommended for simple projects or couples who are confident in their design abilities. Couples can work with The Flowerman to create any type of displays for their wedding, from classic to modern, rustic to nautical, and all of the themes in between. Arrangements for a couple’s wedding can include:

• Aisle decor

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 06/10/2017

All the wonderful things I heard about Flowerman were confirmed the moment I stepped into their building for my consult. All the employees were warm and welcoming. Our consultant was well-informed and ... Read more really helped us decide on our florwer arrangements for our big day. Flowerman is extremely flexible with their pricing; you tell them what you want to spend, and they make it work! I was very impressed with my visit to Flowerman. Highly recommend!

J
Jazzmin N Hoelyfield

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Love them!

I love the idea that they have DIY and they are very too the point and understanding in what people what! Read more I love the idea that they have DIY and they are very too the point and understanding in what people what!

K
Kandice

Married on 05/25/2019

DIY Flowers

We did a DIY flower session at the Flowerman. It was awesome! We are not crafty, creative people and we did just fine. There was a coach (Lindsey) and she was great! She told us exactly what to do and ... Read more even helped if/when we messed up. She made the most amazing bouquet for me and I couldn't be more grateful! I highly recommend going this route. It was very affordable and everyone loved it.