The Foundry at Summit Pond

Killington, VT · View map

About The Foundry at Summit Pond

Specializing in rehearsal and welcome dinners, farewell brunches and cocktail parties, our private space has a maximum capacity of 65 people.

The Foundry provides exceptional service from the moment you enter our building to the last step you take through our doors. Our culinary trained kitchen team uses only the highest-quality ingredients to create an extraordinary meal. Our bar holds 100+ wines, multiple craft beers, specialty cocktails and is managed by the only certified sommelier in Killington. Our ability to host private events sets us apart from the competition. From beginning to end we will coordinate with you on all details to create a night you'll never forget.

2 Reviews for The Foundry at Summit Pond

2 The Foundry at Summit Pond Reviews

J
Jenna

Married on 12/09/2017

We had heard about The Foundry as a potential rehearsal dinner venue from our wedding coordinator, and it just so happened that it is where my cousin was working at the time. As soon as we walked in ... Read more and saw the upstairs space where the dinner would be held, we were sold! When we first began communication, the restaurant was going through some transitions and in the process of hiring a new events coordinator. ONLY because of this, it made some of the communication and information a little tough - which was COMPLETELY understandable. The general manager, Sasha, was wearing multiple hats and had a crazy amount on her plate, and still was so amazing to us. As soon as Alexis (the events coordinator) began, everything ran so smoothly, and the communication was constant, which definitely eased my nerves as I was planning everything from Rhode Island. We had met with the executive chef a couple months before the dinner, and he was so amazing and really worked with us on how we could do the menu. We tried a few dishes (ALL OF WHICH WERE SO DELICIOUS) and settled on what we would offer to our guests. Being able to sit with him was so helpful. On the actual night of the rehearsal dinner, I could not have asked for a more perfect night. We had the whole loft space to ourselves, decorated and set up even more beautifully then we had imagined. We had our own bartender upstairs, which definitely helped with our group! Both the appetizers and meals came out absolutely amazing, and everyone really enjoyed everything. All of our guests had nothing but compliments about the food, service and environment. I honestly could not say enough good things about everyone who works at The Foundry, the food, the service, and the location. If I could do it again, I would not change one thing. I would highly recommend The Foundry as a rehearsal dinner venue!

Mel
Mel

Married on 03/19/2017

This restaurant is just beautiful all around and fit perfectly into our rustic wedding themed weekend. We were fortunate enough to host our rehearsal dinner here, after some back and forth with the ... Read more management. They were extremely accommodating and allowed us to have a private space large enough to fit our group of 40 while also attending to our every need. The staff was amazing and the food was phenomenal. I can't wait to go back to visit.

The Foundry at Summit Pond FAQ