The Fountains Banquet Center

Kalamazoo, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Fountains Banquet Center

The Fountains Banquet Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan, combines elegant features and rustic charm to make your wedding day romantic and inviting. Couples can make a grand entrance atop the balcony and leave the rest of the details to the Fountains Banquet Center’s experienced staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 350 wedding guests within The Fountains Banquet Center. Personalized floor plans can transform the banquet facility into the wedding reception of your dreams.

The Fountains Banquet Center is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Bridal suite

kris10lyn
Featured
kris10lyn

Married on 08/19/2017

The Fountains was the perfect venue for our August wedding. We were able to have the ceremony next door at Kindleberger but use the Fountains as a back up rain plan with only a couple hours notice. ... Read more Rhonda was so responsive and helpful, she even helped me track down another vendor who wasn't responding to my emails. You get the grand experience and venue for half the price of all other similar locations nearby. I had so many people comment on fabulous the venue was. My bridal party loved being able to hang out upstairs for a bit before our entrance to the reception, it was very relaxing and the staff was so accommodating. Highly recommend.

Heather
Heather

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Venue

Kristy is a great person to have at your wedding and on your team! Very flexible as far as accommodations for your wedding. Read more Kristy is a great person to have at your wedding and on your team! Very flexible as far as accommodations for your wedding.

T
Tammy

Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely loved this venue! Ronda was so wonderful to work with! The food was great! Everyone was raving about the seafood pasta. I didn't get any, I regret that.. I was too busy mingling to eat. We ... Read more We got in the venue early to decorate. It was so beautiful. Loved having the ceremony and reception in the same place. Very convenient. The midnight pizza looked great! Again..I didn't get any, too busy mingling...everyone loved it. The bar service was wonderful. I had a couple of late comers to my reception and the staff were very accommodating to fix them a dinner plate. I highly recommend this venue. It's very affordable and well worth it! Thank you so much!!!