The Four Seasons Event Group

Detroit, MI · View map

About The Four Seasons Event Group

Allow Divinely Prepared Events to take care of your special event needs. We handle anything from budgeting and full planning, to execution and design. At Divinely Prepared Events, we believe, it is "Your Event, Your Vision, Our Pleasure!"

1 Reviews for The Four Seasons Event Group

1 The Four Seasons Event Group Reviews

S
Sumir & Brianna

Married on 08/20/2016

I am not sure how to even begin saying how ESSENTIAL Pilar, Jalen, and Imani were to our whole week of Indian wedding events! From our very first meeting, Pilar understood all of the stresses we were ... Read more going through and checked in frequently to see how she could help. She had the perfect balance of being a friend/confidant to us as a couple, while making sure that our vendors/family/friends followed through on everything we needed them to do. It gave us so much piece of mind knowing that she would be there to bring all of the details together. She helped put together hundreds of wedding programs, place favors, steamed my dress, and made sure we had all of our family around for important photos. They stayed until all of the guests had left to make sure that nothing was forgotten at our venue. Jalen cracked jokes when he could tell I was getting nervous the day of the wedding and Imani even went under my dress to fix my garter when it was falling down. They helped put everyone at ease and made sure that all events went smoothly on schedule. Our families continue to say how great everything went because of Pilar and her team!

The Four Seasons Event Group FAQ