The Fox Hill Inn

Brookfield, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Fox Hill Inn

The Fox Hill Inn is a stunning mansion style wedding venue located in Brookfield, Connecticut. Filled with rich history, this sophisticated venue will take you back in time with its romantic atmosphere. Featuring both indoor and outdoor event spaces, you’ll be set up for an unforgettable evening of elegance at The Fox Hill Inn.

Facilities and Capacity
Holding up to 250 guests, The Fox Hill Inn has two main event spaces. A wedding ceremony in the private garden will captivate guests with its manicured landscaping and stunning green lawns. Within the walls of the mansion lays the true beauty, with 200-year-old light fixtures and a breathtaking two-story marble foyer. Make your grand entrance down the sweeping staircase to get the feeling of royalty that you deserve on a day as special as your wedding day. Every detail of this space is timeless, including its ballroom with intricate chandeliers and classic drapery. You’ll watch your fairy tale wedding come to life with the undeniable romance found at The Fox Hill Inn.

At this venue all-inclusive packages are available to make your wedding planning process simple and free from stress. Upon booking one of these deluxe packages, you’ll get complete access to the venue’s expert wedding planners to help you dream up and execute the wedding day of your dreams. When the big day arrives, they’ll be with you to ensure everything runs smoothly from setup to teardown. Throughout the day, you’ll receive service from The Fox Hill Inn’s incredible catering team and in-house bar. This venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Whether you envision a buffet line, family-style meal, stations or plated meal service, the caterers at The Fox Hill Inn have you covered. Their professional serving team is committed to setting up a spectacular meal from passed hors d’oeuvres to main courses and desserts. Your selection of their specialty dish options will make up a menu that perfectly represents you. Some of the venue’s favorite menu options include:

• Antipasto skewers
  • Brown sugar glazed scallops wrapped in bacon
  • Cucumber rounds with lump crab
  • Lobster corn fritters

K
Featured
Katy

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely perfect wedding day!

We had looked at a number of venues before the Fox Hill Inn and after our visit, we knew it offered everything we wanted for a great value. Having a beautiful private venue for our wedding was just ... Read more what we wanted, and the amount of space for guests to enjoy from the separate cocktail hour area, to the downstairs bar and outdoor area, made the wedding so comfortable for our guests. In our first meeting with Linda we talked about how the Fox Hill Inn would accommodate the personal touches we wanted and that was super important to us as some other venues were not very open to this. Working with Barbara our wedding coordinator was a breeze – she answered my (many!) questions quickly and she and the staff did such an incredible job on the day of the wedding setting up the ceremony space and venue with all our personal decorations just as we had discussed. Our guests have raved about the venue, the wonderful staff, and the delicious food! The food piece of our wedding was also very important to us and another reason we chose Fox Hill – they had a great variety for cocktail hour, many entrée options to pick from and late night food options for an extra special treat. They even worked with us to add miniature cream puffs to each person’s cake plate for a personal touch that related to our engagement story. The staff was wonderful, especially the bridal attendants who made sure I had everything I needed all evening long. We really cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience and truly had the wedding we dreamed of; everything was perfect. My husband and I keep saying we hope someone we know will get married here so we can now enjoy the experience at the Fox Hill Inn from a guest’s perspective!

Rachael
Rachael Kubikowski

Getting married on 10/23/2020

Is there such a thing as a perfect consultation?

I just had the most amazing venue consultation ever, and we ended up booking with this venue because of the experience. We worked with Linda, she was so responsive to my emails, and answered all my ... Read more questions, she was friendly and flexible. I couldn't say enough nice things about my experience.

D
Destiny Giordano

Married on 09/28/2018

The best venue and staff ever.

The Fox Hill Inn went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day and everything leading up to it. One of the most important things to me as a bride was having open communication with our ... Read more venue and ALL of the staff at FHI were always ready and willing to answer any and all questions for me (and believe me I had a ton throughout the process). They made the planning and execution of our wedding completely pain free, even providing bridal attendants on the day of that went as far as to bring my husband and I drinks AND FOOD outside during our pictures just so we weren't missing out/starving. I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about the staff. As far as the venue itself goes- it's breathtaking. We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique and gorgeous the place was- and one of the best parts is that the Inn has so much character itself you don't need to do a ton as far as decorations go. Finally- the food. OMG the food was outstanding. Again, we got SO many compliments on how amazing the food was. We are so thankful we made the decision to go with Fox Hill Inn for one of the most special days in our life and I cannot say enough good things about everyone there. Good luck to all future brides!!!