The Fox Theater

Spokane, WA · View map

About The Fox Theater

A venue as extraordinary as your love story, weddings at The Fox combine historic elegance with modern convenience. The theater's sweeping murals and dramatic art deco fixtures provide you with an unforgettable backdrop for your perfect day.

The Fox comes readily equipped with theater-grade sound and lighting systems, spacious dressing room suites, expansive bar service, and a personalized wedding message on our outside theater marquees. Coordination and planning assistance from our highly experienced staff ensures that from your first venue tour to your grand exit at the end of the reception, everything on your wedding day flows smoothly.

3 Reviews for The Fox Theater

3 The Fox Theater Reviews

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The interior is stunning and the event coordinator Connor was a dream to work with. You get a lot of perks included in the price including tables, chairs, table clothes, a day of coordinator, changing ... Read more rooms, etc. Couldn't have asked for a better venue.

M
Mickey

Married on 01/01/2011

Our wedding was AWESOME. The venue was the best... And we could come as early as want and stay as late as we want. So we did. We invaded the Fox at 1pm on Saturday (to get ready), the cocktails and ... Read more and band started at 4:15pm and we kept on merry-making until midnight. B/c the Fox has everything you need (tables, chairs, linens, glassware, sound-system), I didn't need to hunt around for all of this and piece-meal things together. The space is GORGEOUS. No decorations needed! I saved a fortune having my event at the Fox b/c I could: -bring my iPod for music -tables, linens, etc are included -the space is so gorgeous, I didn't need to buy decorations Gretta was my contact and she was a total doll. She made everything come together at the event space and I'm so glad she was there. I sent her a special Thank You card after our wedding, b/c she was so remarkable and I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her.

M
Meg

Married on 05/19/2014

Our wedding was a period specific (1920's) themed event and the Fox was the perfect venue for us! The walls are practically living art, it was almost as if we had an outdoor fairytale wedding, ... Read more indoors! We were able to celebrate our marriage in an appropriate space that displayed our timeless taste and love for whimsy. We very much recommend this space to our fellow artistic souls, searching for a beautiful oasis to say "I do"! Huge thank you to the staff, everyone was quite helpful and friendly!

The Fox Theater FAQ