The French Bouquet

Tulsa, OK · View map

About The French Bouquet

The French Bouquet is a full-service wedding and event floral design studio located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They offer a wide variety of customized arrangements, from beautiful bouquets to handsome boutonnieres. They're happy to design for both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. The French Bouquet is skilled in a variety of styles, including classic, glamorous, romantic and vintage.

Experience
Anne-Marie Foy is the owner and lead floral designer of this creative business. She opened The French Bouquet in 2004 after earning an MBA and a Master’s Degree in Russian language and civilization at the University of Clermont-Ferrand. Anne-Marie was born and raised in France, and takes her inspiration from the European masters she studied. She’s a member of the society of American Florists and the American Wedding Association.

Each couple is welcome to a consultation to discuss their ideas and vision for their big day. The French Bouquet offers delivery to your venue, as well as assistance with setup and cleanup. In addition to creating gorgeous tablescapes, they're also skilled at designing beautiful decor for your altar and aisle. Additional services include:

• Artificial

60 The French Bouquet Reviews

B
Brenda

Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough great things about Ann Marie. She is amazing and will make your event look incredible! We met with her when planning my daughters wedding and she immediately created a vision that ... Read more set the stage for the entire event. She makes dreams come true!

S
Shelby

Married on 10/21/2017

If you want a one-of-a-kind wedding, The French Bouquet should be your florist. Anne Marie is fabulous and her designs are remarkable. I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings for years and ... Read more when planning my own, I knew exactly what I needed. The French Bouquet is professional and her flowers never disappoint. She made my vision a reality and I haven't stopped hearing compliments on our fabulous wedding flowers from all of our guests!

J
Janie

Married on 07/08/2017

Oh my goodness! The French bouquet did and AMAZING job on my flower arrangements and bouquets. Seriously, I was speechless when I saw what they put together. The color choices were exactly what I ... Read more wanted and the arrangements were gorgeous. I received numerous compliments from the guests about the flowers and several people asked me who did them. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone. They out did themselves!