The French Eclectic

Charleston, South Carolina · View map

About The French Eclectic

The French Eclectic – Event Rentals is a boutique rental business in Charleston, South Carolina. This rental business offers an array of eclectic décor pieces, including both vintage and modern styles. Co-founders, Theresa Dulken Wolf and Katie Elmore, along with Jacques Selby share their expertise in offering unique décor items and quality service. An extensive selection of items is available to you for creating a whimsical, classic, rustic or any other style of wedding you envision.

Products Offered
Along with an array of event décor items, The French Eclectic – Event Rentals offers both delivery and setup. The décor pieces represent a continuum of colors, patterns, cultural flair and styles, and include the following items:

• Aisle runners

12 The French Eclectic Reviews

L
Lindsay Bishop

Married on 11/14/2018

Fun, unique furniture and great service!

The French Eclectic provided lounge furniture for my baby shower, and their pieces totally transformed my space! They were so easy to work with and responsive, and have such unique, well cared for ... Read more furniture. Everyone was raving about the Cranberries chairs...I didn't want to let them go!

Holly
Holly Mcgetrick

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect pieces for our mid-century inspired wedding!!!!

The French Eclectic was the perfect touch to our vintage inspired wedding! Their unique pieces we're exactly what we we're looking for and made our vision come to life! Katie and Theresa we're very ... Read more easy to work with and quick to respond to e-mails, which always makes things easier. I would recommend them for any event, not just a wedding, because their pieces are so unique, and versatile.

C
Colton

Married on 05/30/2018

Excited to share this amazing experience we had with The French Eclectic a few weeks ago! Theresa DeVignier Wolf, Katie Elmore, and Molly Bisceglia were amazing to work with and really captured some ... Read more memories that will now last a life time! I have shifted my life in a new direction, selling our Charlotte home and moving to Atlanta to work in the beautiful Atlanta Botanical Garden while leaving behind the city, the friends, and family that I have called home. This time shared with The French Eclectic and dear friends in Charleston was really helpful balancing the emotions of all the changes I was undergoing. Ever grateful for this experience and would honestly say, you could not find a better team out there to capture some of you most precious memories!