The Fresh Blossom

Waxhaw, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Fresh Blossom

The Fresh Blossom, located in south Charlotte, specializes in wedding and event florals that will impress you and your guests for your big day. Owner and designer, Julie, has over eight years experience in floral design, ready to help turn your inspiration into beautiful custom arrangements that will enhance your event. She enjoys working with clients to find the perfect flowers that fit their style, as well as their budget, by suggesting creative options that work for you. We can work with a variety of styles, such as rustic, boho, classic or elegant. We strive to be easy to work with, responsive and happy to help you plan this part of your event.

We work with couples with wedding budgets of all sizes, from gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres all the way up to full-scale flowing arbor décor and centerpieces that will make an impression. If you need flower décor that is unique to your event or venue, we can provide creative ideas and love working with our clients to dress up their venues to fit their vision. Typically, we start with a no charge consultation to learn your preferences, then provide a detailed estimate for you to review. We can also create samples or visit your venue along the way to ensure that you are comfortable. We service all of Charlotte and surrounding areas, such as Matthews, Waxhaw, and Fort Mill, SC.

Products Offered:

• bouquets
  • boutonnieres/corsages
  • centerpieces/table arrangements
  • arbor/arch decor
  • floral crowns
  • altar arrangements
  • aisle decor

Give us a call or message today to find out more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

22 Reviews for The Fresh Blossom

22 The Fresh Blossom Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 09/08/2018

Stunningly beautiful

Julie went above and beyond with the follower for our wedding! Everytime I would come out to take a peak at the decorations I was blown away by the work she had done! I wanted a lot of eucalyptus in ... Read more my wedding and she did not disappoint!!! Every bride normally has a vision in mind when imagining what her wedding say willl look like... and I can say that Julie hit the nail on the head with my vision!! Every picture I showed her from Pinterest seemed to come to life!! It was exactly what I wanted and it would not have happened if not for Julie!!! Outstanding job on all the flower decor and so reasonably priced!! She also was so easy to work with and help us stay within our budget!!!

D
Danielle Dunn

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Juliana was great to work with! I would email her and she would respond quickly. She was open to my suggestions of what I wanted, and created something that was more than perfect for my wedding day! ... Read more Everything looked amazing! Great customer service!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond amazing!

Julie is so amazing at what she does! She created a Pinterest board for us to use and pinned all the ideas we had and she blew it out of the water! She went above and beyond any expectations I could ... Read more ever thought of! She was so kind and accommodating with all the changes we had to do on our end and knew exactly what we were looking for and gave us many options. Everyone has raved about the flowers and is even still talking about them weeks later! I’ll definitely be using her for any events we have!