The Fruited Plain Caterers

Parsippany, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Fruited Plain Caterers

The Fruited Plain Caterers is a full-service catering company in Parsippany, New Jersey that strives to make food one of the most memorable parts of your event. Whether you need an elegant spread for over 100 people or a barbecue dinner for a group of 20, they will create a menu that fits your taste.

The trained service staff at Fruited Plain will make your event a worry-free experience, helping you get everything you need for a wonderful event at your own home or venue of choice. They have created menus that are specific to the theme of each event, ensuring that all of your guests are wowed by your dinner reception.

Cuisine
The Fruited Plain Caterers can make food that is as simple or sophisticated as you want, using great global cuisine and unparalleled ingredients for their curations. They can create an entire meal, from appetizers to desserts, while also providing special side dishes. The caterer loves to celebrate the bounties of America’s growing seasons in every appetizer, soup, salad, dessert and entree they create.

83 Reviews for The Fruited Plain Caterers

83 The Fruited Plain Caterers Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 10/22/2016

Drew and the staff of The Fruited Plain made our wedding so amazing and unique. In a world of pasta and chicken buffet events, The Fruited Plain makes incredibly delicious and diverse cuisine that ... Read more leaves you having dreams about food. My husband and I had an incredible repertoire of hors d'oeuvres, a delicious and exotic Hawaiian buffet, and a dessert bar complete with hot chocolate whiskey shots that Drew (the owner/chef) concocted himself especially for us, and our guests are still raving about it all! My only regret of the evening was wearing a tight wedding dress which deeply restricted the amount of pork buns I could eat during cocktail hour! The Fruited Plain is extremely accommodating, flexible, responsive, and creative. Drew's passion for his work really shone through in the form of how amazing and customized our event was. I recommend The Fruited Plain to anyone in need of event catering, and please invite me so that I may eat the food. THANKS DREW!! -Lauren & Bobby

Liana
Liana Kelly

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great food, easy to work with, very professional and responsive.

Another wonderful experience working with Drew. We used the Fruited Plains for both of my daughters’ weddings and could not have been more happy with that decision. Drew was so easy to work with. He ... Read more structured our menu to accommodate our theme. The day of the wedding his staff could not have been more attentive. Obviously I used him twice and would use him again if I had another child getting married.

Erin
Erin Williams

Married on 05/18/2019

The most unique wedding menu ever at a great price!

The Fruited Plain team is everything you could hope for in a caterer. UNIQUE MENU: They crafted the most scrumptious and distinctive menu I have ever seen for a wedding. So much time and effort was ... Read more put into the menu that truly stood out against all other weddings. DELICIOUS FOOD: I can't say enough about how tasty the food was. Fruited Plain uses high quality ingredients which makes the food so incredible! They are masters at their craft. Our guests are still raving about the food a month later. Several people have already booked Fruited Plain for other engagements! IMPECCABLE SERVICE: Drew was a logistics wizard and planned everything with such ease. He handled all our rentals for our wedding at The Frelinghuysen Arboretum which took so much stress off our plate. The staff Drew brought on site were the most friendly, helpful and fun people to work with. Our guests loved them and we felt so taken care of! Drew was very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and so much fun to work with. He really became a friend through the process. I highly recommend Fruited Plain to cater your wedding or next event - you won't be disappointed. They are very reasonably priced, professional and make the most mouth watering food! Book them now!