The Fuchsia Peony

Franklin, NH · View map · Visit website

About The Fuchsia Peony

The Fuchsia Peony is a floral design studio located at 47 Main St., Ashland, New Hampshire, that specializes in bringing the beauty of the Lakes Region and the White Mountains to your wedding. Their sophisticated designs are created using locally-grown New Hampshire flowers alongside premium European varieties. And if you’re on a budget, The Fuchsia Peony is happy to provide you with loose stems of your choice for creating your own designs!

The Fuchsia Peony can create designs to match classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage weddings. Their services include unique event design that’s individually matched to your venue (which is accomplished by a venue visit), as well as clean-up, consultations, delivery, samples, and set-up. The Fuchsia Peony is able to design aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements alongside a selection of other items:

• Bouquets

M
Featured
Meg

Married on 05/27/2018

Sara was an absolute pleasure to work with and is INCREDIBLY talented. The floral arrangements she created for our wedding were stunning, and better than I could have ever dreamed! Upon first meeting, ... Read more meeting, she asked great questions about the general vision and vibe for our wedding, and came up with multiple options and ideas for how we could tie in the floral aspect, while sticking to our budget. She was super flexible regarding meetings / phone chats (we met in person twice), and her general demeanor was relaxed and supportive - I felt like I was working with someone I had known for years! Overall, I would 1000% recommend Sara for your wedding. She does amazing work!

A
Amanda

Married on 01/05/2019

Simply perfect!

Sarah was so so so good to me! She responded to ALL of my questions and was Always willing to explain things to me. I had a vision and she not only made it come to life she made it even better than I ... Read more had ever imagined.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 09/01/2018

Sara has a true gift!

There are not enough stars in the universe for Sara and The Fuchsia Peony. Sara and her staff are beyond exceptional and blew our expectations out of the water. Sara's talent is undeniable- her ... Read more passion is reflected in her gorgeous work, her eye for detail is unrivaled, and her customer service is exceptional. She has a special, genuine way about her that makes her an absolute joy to work with. She always keeps her customer's wants and needs at the forefront and she never loses sight of a couple's dream vision- or their budget. When we first met with Sara, all we knew was what color flowers we wanted and what we wanted our wedding feel to be. Sara took this basic information and somehow created beautiful floral touches and centerpieces that were beautiful beyond what we could have ever imagined. She held our hands every step of the way and was the first to honestly tell us when she thought something wouldn't work or that something might work better- all while keeping US on track with our budget. Sara is an absolute gem. Her talent, reliability, and professionalism are only rivaled by her dedication to making her customer's wedding visions come to life. I truly could not recommend The Fuchsia Peony more highly.