The Gallery by Lynette

Ogden, UT · View map

About The Gallery by Lynette

Important News! After more than 35 years in business we are Closing for Retirement. Shop the biggest bargains in bridal ever before or after. Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Mori Lee, Marys, Crystal Couture and more. Every gown, veil, headpiece and jewelry is at clearance prices$$$$

David and I would like to say "Thank You" to all of our wonderful customers over the past 30 plus years with a giant sale. All gowns, accessories, jewelry, veils and more are discounted. If you have a gown or tux with us don't worry, we will take care of you right up to your wedding day.

One of a kind, never to be seen again gowns designed by Lynette herself and made in our overseas factory to her high qualifications. Fit, fabric and embellished to impeccable standards. No appointment is required but do be sure to check out our hours. www.lynettes.com

Call or visit us today.

26 The Gallery by Lynette Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 10/27/2012

I went everywhere to find a dress, I heard really good things from other girls about The gallery by Lynette, I was excited to shop there. Kim was very helpful and friendly, she not only wanted to make ... Read more a sale, but go to know about me and my soon to be husband. Lynette's has some beautiful dresses. I was very pleased with shopping there. Kim and I had found the best dress, something that fit me to a tee. I loved everything about the store. They make you feel so good about your self, and just everything about the store is great. Thanks so much for the wonderful time I had there.

D
Desiree

Married on 06/09/2012

I am so happy that I chose to buy my wedding dress from Gallery By Lynette. The dress is gorgeous, but more importatly the staff and owner/designer Lynette gave me the some of the best customer ... Read more service I have ever received. When I started the wedding dress hunt, I started to feel slightly discourage that what I was looking for was not out there. During my first appointment at Gallery by Lynette, I quickly found my dream dress. In addition, I live 6 hours away from the shop so I was a little worried at first, but they were prompt and friendly when answering my many questions and concerns.

R
robyn

Married on 12/10/2011

Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much for all the help you have given me for my wedding. Read more Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much for all the help you have given me for my wedding.