The Garden On Millbrook

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Garden On Millbrook

The Garden On Millbrook is a unique wedding caterer servicing the Raleigh region of North Carolina. The Garden On Millbrook prides themselves on fulfilling couples' dreams, while keeping their mothers' nerves at bay and their guests happy. Chef Melo Quiades has a passion for cooking that is evident in his tasty platings; he has a talent for turning the freshest of ingredients into the most delectable dishes. You simply can't get this level of quality and service anywhere else.

Because The Garden On Millbrook also doubles as a wedding venue, their packages include all of the food, beverages, tables, chairs, linens, china, and glassware you could need. Better still, setup and cleanup is on them, as well. They are fully licensed to serve beer, wine, and liquor, and provide bar and wait staff as part of their packages. The staff go above and beyond to serve their clients; and after 16 years in the wedding business, it's no surprise The Garden On Millbrook knows how to keep guests happy. Other services they provide include:

• Cake cutting
  • Custom menu
  • Cocktail reception

Cuisine
The Garden On Millbrook likes to make memories from scratch, much like their food. Their specialties include hors d'oeuvres, buffets, and seated dinners. They can cater to all dietary needs, and are skilled in a variety of different cuisine styles, including:

• American

A
Featured
Anita

Married on 06/10/2017

We were married at the Garden on Millbrook on June 10, 2017. The planning started with looking for the perfect venue with the perfect package. We wanted something that was beautiful & elegant at a ... Read more reasonable price. We wanted a place that did it all. We visited several venues but we knew immediately upon visiting the Garden on Millbrook and meeting Marc that it would be the place we would get married. Today we know even more that it was the right decision. The place is amazing, from the dazzling chandeliers and grand piano and ballroom to the excellent service, great food and beautiful grounds. The assistance we received with the planning was amazing. Marc was our “go to” for everything and we could never say enough about him, his personality, patience and attention to details. He never flinched, even when the stressed bride would call with crazy questions or last minute additions. The venue was decorated as we asked and looked amazing the day of the wedding. From the wedding ceremony on the patio (250 people) to the reception & gala, it all went so smoothly! The décor on each the table was elegant and the service was fabulous. The food was superb and we could not have asked for better food choices. Marc guided us to an excellent DJ & lighting company (Simpsound) and wonderful videography team (Oak City Films) they were great additions to our special day. Our guests were surprised, amazed, astonished, and delighted! We have heard so many of our guests say it was a wedding & reception/gala like nothing they had ever been to before. The words we heard from them were “unbelievable”, “phenomenal”, “fabulous”, and “amazing.” The Garden on Millbrook was the center piece to our special day and we could not agree more with them! We look forward to planning another special event at the Garden. We highly recommend the Garden on Millbrook for any special occasion!

La'dasia
La'Dasia

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Beautiful! Affordable! & Professional!

I am so glad we found this place. As soon as we entered through the doors we knew this would be the one! The food here is hands down the best that I have from all the venues we went to. & Marc the ... Read more Manager was a pleasure to meet he was very professional. He answered all of our questions & is very responsive.

Kathy
Kathy

Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful experience

My experience could not have been any better. From the first meeting at this venue I knew this was the one that I wanted to use. Everything was perfect. Marc Daubin made this day stress free for me ... Read more and my groom and our family. He directed the ceremony and was always ready with an answer to every question I had during the planning. I planned my own wedding and did my own flowers. My groom delivered the flowers the night before before the rehearsal. I was expecting to have to do some things to pull it all together when I arrived at the venue on the day of the wedding but did not have to lift a finger. Everything was perfectly in place from the flowers to the seating chart and the guest book which was actually a framed alternative to a book. The venue is beautiful and the weather cooperated allowing the ceremony to be outside and the reception inside. If you want experience and professionalism these are the people to use. The food was excellent, we picked the buffet and it was all great. We had 85 guests but the venue could have easily taken care of a much bigger group.