The Gathering Co.

Apex, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Gathering Co.

The Gathering Co. is a wedding planning company based in Apex, North Carolina. This wedding and event planning team specializes in providing high-quality planning and coordinating services to clients in the areas of North Carolina and beyond. These planning experts will design and create an unforgettable event that is specifically tailored to match your style, personality, and wedding vision.

The Gathering Co. is a team of wedding planners that strives to create wedding celebrations that are tailor-made to reflect each couple’s love story. They believe that your event should be a true representation of your relationship, and work hard to ensure that your celebration is as special, significant, and unforgettable as it should be. Your unique and individual taste will be at the forefront of their design process, and they design custom weddings, elopements, destination weddings, and other special events. They offer several planning packages, as well as add-on services in order to create the best personalized experience to suit your needs. Planning packages include full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, as well as the following services:

• Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

45 Reviews for The Gathering Co.

45 The Gathering Co. Reviews

Abby
Featured
Abby

Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST Decision You'll Make For Your Wedding

Hiring Chelsy and her team for design services and day of coordination was undoubtedly the BEST decision my partner and I made while wedding planning. I swear this woman is a wedding planning genie or ... Read more something—every design detail she touched was made SO beautiful but also SO reflective of us as a couple. Countless guests have told us how personalized and heartfelt our wedding details were, so if you’re looking for a planning team to help you design a truly unique and personal wedding, I couldn’t recommend The Gathering Co. more highly! Additionally, Chelsy was ALWAYS available with genius answers to even our most random wedding planning questions AND to tackle unexpected challenges for us so we wouldn’t have to stress. She managed to find us new ceremony musicians within a month of the wedding AND a new lighting vendor within a WEEK of the wedding when the folks we had originally hired fell through. I can’t emphasize enough just how much stress she saved us and how much her knowledge and expertise made us feel completely taken care of in the months leading up to the wedding. Mostly importantly though, Chelsy and her team are SO good at what they do, that my partner and I were able to completely relax and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day—to soak in every SINGLE moment without worrying for a second about what was going on behind the scenes. Everyone says this, but our wedding was absolutely the happiest day of our lives, so it was truly a priceless gift to be able to fully experience and feel present in all of it. If there is one piece of advice I could give to engaged couples, it would be to hire The Gathering Co. so you enjoy every ounce of your day as much as we did.

Melissa
Melissa Jones

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing

I met with Chelsy at the very first venue that I looked at. I knew that I needed her help to plan my big day! She was friendly, attentive, and informative. When I booked, she was messaging me from ... Read more DISNEY WORLD! She could have easily ignored my messages, but responded anyways.

Karen
Karen Conway

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Loss for words

I honestly have struggled writing this review because I cannot begin to put into words just how amazing Chelsy and her team are. I booked The Gathering Company for the month-of wedding planning ... Read more services and it was the best thing I could have done for myself, my then fiance/now husband :) , and our families as far as wedding planning. Chelsy and her incredible team members made sure that things ran smoothly, everything was in place, that the small details I wanted were perfect, and SO MUCH MORE. I wish I would have booked TGC for the full wedding planning services so that we could have worked with these selfless and extremely talented people longer! To the soon-to-be-bride searching for a wedding planner, do yourself a favor and stop looking...you've found the best one. I cannot begin to thank Chelsy and her team enough for making sure our special day was everything we dreamed it would be!