The Georgian Terrace Hotel

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About The Georgian Terrace Hotel

The Georgian Terrace Hotel is a hotel and wedding venue located in Atlanta, Georgia. This historic hotel features exquisite architecture, crystal chandeliers and three elegant ballrooms for glamorous and grand wedding celebrations. With distinct event spaces, world-class dining, traditional Southern hospitality and modern amenities, The Georgian Terrace Hotel provides a stunning setting in a convenient and lively Midtown location.

Facilities and Capacity

Since 1911, The Georgian Terrace has been the setting for some of Atlanta’s most luxurious events. With a wide selection of timeless indoor event spaces to host up to 280 wedding guests, this venue can host everything from intimate ceremonies to lavish and grand receptions. This venue features three stunning ballrooms with striking architectural details, crystal chandeliers and neutral color palettes. Two restaurants and bars provide space for intimate wedding events. Event spaces include the following:

• Grand Ballroom
  • Edgar’s Proof & Provision
  • Mitchell Ballroom
  • Piedmont Ballroom
  • Georgian Boardroom
  • Conference Rooms

The Georgian Terrace offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Accommodations
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Chairs, tables, china, linens and flatware
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly
  • Wireless Internet

Accommodation

The hotel offers spacious guest rooms and suites in a convenient Midtown Atlanta location. These sleek and sophisticated spaces provide all the comforts of home, with amenities such as room service, a penthouse-level fitness center and a rooftop pool. Extended stay suites are equipped with full kitchens and laundry rooms.

Other Services

The Georgian Terrace is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location

This venue is located in the heart of Atlanta’s cultural district of Midtown, across from Fox Theatre. The Atlanta area is populated by multinational corporations, world-class cultural institutions and gracious Southern hospitality.

44 Reviews for The Georgian Terrace Hotel

44 The Georgian Terrace Hotel Reviews

Mary
Featured
Mary

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Great Customer Service

I loved working with Emily. From the minute I met her, she catered to my wedding and was so pleasurable to work with. Her commitment to helping my day be unforgettable was a step above the ordinary. Read more I loved working with Emily. From the minute I met her, she catered to my wedding and was so pleasurable to work with. Her commitment to helping my day be unforgettable was a step above the ordinary.

User6983615

2+ years ago

Perfect venue! I absolutely love the Georgian Terrace and you really cannot go wrong with having this as your wedding venue. The staff is 5-star, high class and the service is spectacular. Thanks so ... Read more much to Walter for making sure all my details were executed. He is so fantastic to work with. I've looked back on my wedding photos so many times and I'm so happy that we picked The Georgian Terrace as our ceremony at Mitchel ballroom and reception at grand ballroom. The building is so beautiful!

A
Angela

Married on 01/02/2016

I cannot say enough about the wedding I held for my daughter at the Georgian Terrace. From the beginning planning process until the day of I never once had a problem. The catering manager Ashley was ... Read more professional from the start until the end. She was always prompt returning my phone calls and never once made me feel as if I was troubling her. She went above and beyond to make the day a very special one. The food was excellent, both at the cocktail hour and the dinner. Many of my guests approached us and told us how delicious the meal was. The ballroom was beautiful with the uplighting they provided and the choice of linens on the tables. I used many vendors straight from their list and was also so happy with them. Everyone returned calls promptly and acted professionally. If I had another daughter I would hold another affair there! Thanks for the great memories.