The Gerry Rothschild Band

Altadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Gerry Rothschild Band

The Gerry Rothschild Band provides all the music for your event with skill and style. I don't send out bands. I'm in the band and I don't think that one size fits all. We are a custom band and we fit ourselves to your event. The right number of musicians to play the kind of music you want to hear. From Fats Waller in the 1920's to Bruno Mars today and everything in between. We customize our playlists to your event and include more extras than any other band around. For all of life's celebrations. Around the corner or around the world, we've got your music.

Experience
Gerry Rothschild is an Emmy Award-winning musician who has played all over the world at events that include the Rose Bowl, the Playboy Jazz Festival and the Fete Americaine in Geneva, Switzerland. His TV credits include shows like Friends, The Drew Carey Show and The George Lopez Show.

The Gerry Rothschild Band offers live musical entertainment for weddings and other special events. They offer up to ten musicians that can play a wide variety of genres.

28 Reviews for The Gerry Rothschild Band

28 The Gerry Rothschild Band Reviews

Carina
Featured
Carina

Married on 12/31/2018

BEST NYE EVER--thanks to Gerry!

When my (now) husband and I decided to get married on New Year's Eve, we knew that the music would be a crucial part of making the evening a party to remember. Thanks to the amazing quality, energy ... Read more and flexibility of The Gerry Rothschild Band (8-piece), the night was touted as the "BEST NYE EVER!" Leading up to the wedding, Gerry was attentive and thoughtful, making me feel more comfortable with every meeting and email- I knew we were in good hands. The night of, we were running behind schedule, but Gerry, the consummate professional, worked behind the scenes, went with the flow and guests were none the wiser. We danced, we jumped, we sang, we sweat and we said hello to 2019 with the Gerry Rothschild Band leading the charge! Would recommend them over and over again!

Kevin
Kevin Donahue

Married on 10/20/2018

Gerry rocks! Talented musicians with an awesome sound and broad repetoire!

Hiring Gerry and his band was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process - take a listen and call him now, you won't be disappointed. Searching for wedding bands is really the ... Read more the worst, and I felt after weeks of looking I'd just found the same grating sounds, without much sense of what would really work live. Fortunately a friend who has worked with Gerry for family weddings for years told us to check him out, and we are glad we did! His videos do a good job demonstrating their sound and the breadth of their repetoire, but they can only do so much; trust me when I say that the live band really pulls it off - they sound great. Gerry was also awesome to plan with; we were doing a lot of the planning remotely (from Japan), and he worked across time zones to set up Skype calls and coordinate all the details of announcements, music selections, equipment, etc. From our first Skype call he made us feel so at ease that it was an easy choice. And when we had ideas for different songs we did or did NOT like, he was receptive and helpful. We had Gerry with a six-man group total; they did cocktail hour with some jazz / acoustic numbers, which was quite laid back and sounded really good, and then played a variety of music through dinner and into dancing to follow. They definitely kept the energy flowing throughout the night, and once the dance floor got going they kept people out there! A lot of good nostaltic hits (for our 20s / 30s crowd) and wedding dance-able classics. If I could do it again (and I wish I could!) I'd work with Gerry all over again - there's nothing like a live band at a wedding, and their energy and talent will not disappoint!

M
Margarita

Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I first met Gerry Rothschild at Industry Hills where he and his band play every Thursday night. We knew that if we ever got married, this would definitely be our band. So when the day ... Read more came, we were Super excited to sign Gerry. They did not disappoint!! The ceremony music was perfect and they kept the dance floor packed throughout the reception. Our guests were floored! All night we were asked about who the band was and where we found them. We highly recommend The Gerry Rothschild Band to anyone!! We thank you Gerry from the bottom of our heart for making our special day such an unforgettable one. Mr. And Mrs. Bryan Bedoy