The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir

The GFE Boudoir is a Pittsburgh, PA based Boudoir photography studio that encourages women to feel beautiful and flirt with boundaries about how they define sexy. No two women are alike and what is sexy and beautiful for one woman might be the opposite for another. This is about you. This is your experience and we just want to be here to make you comfortable and to help you create something amazing for yourself and possibly your partner. We realize this isn't something you do everyday. Boudoir photography is a luxury. Boudoir photography is a two-fold gift. You will walk away feeling more confident than you knew was even possible and your partner will be amazed by seeing his own dream girl appearing in the sexiest, most sensual display of affection-a stunning keepsake of photographs. We photograph you the way you want to be photographed. We will help you uncover what that is, we don't expect you to know it all; that is what we are here for. We would love to talk to you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to checkout our website http://thegirlfriendexperienceboudoir.com and contact us directly.

You should check out our deals page! It is sooo insane and only for Wedding Wire members!!

steff@stephaniewellsphotography.com

30 Reviews for The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir

30 The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir Reviews

N
NICOLE

Married on 10/05/2018

Stephanie and her staff are an absolute dream to work with! I had to reschedule due to some unpreventable and unexpected medical issues and they were kind and understanding. Dessa was absolutely ... Read more amazing with my hair and makeup. Stephanie takes her time to help you with wardrobe, walk you through the process, and helps ease your nerves. Stephanie is beyond talented and you will undoubtedly fall in love with her work. Although I did my shoot as a wedding gift, I will certainly be booking future shoots!

T
Traci

Event date: 04/24/2016

Extremely professional amazing experience! Best. Decision. Ever. Read more Extremely professional amazing experience! Best. Decision. Ever.

User5224894

2+ years ago

Steff is absolutely amazing and professional. She helps with every detail and listens. She is a beautiful soul and makes you feel beautiful inside and out. Dessa is also amazing, I was in awe of my ... Read more hair and makeup. Highly, highly recommend these two fabulous ladies!