The Glen Club

Glenview, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Glen Club

The Glen Club is a classic country club wedding venue in Glenview, Illinois. This venue combines wedding elegance with class and sophistication. The venue takes your vision and turns it into your wedding day reality from start to finish. The Glen Club offers elite partnerships with various wedding services in the area to ensure the days leading up to your wedding are stress free.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 230 wedding guests at The Glen Club. There are four available event spaces onsite for couples to choose from, including indoor and outdoor settings. The stunning indoor ballrooms feature 23-foot high, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the outdoor terrace, garden and golf course. There is a beautiful second-story bridal balcony that overlooks the ballroom, perfect for you and your loved one to make your first appearance as one.

The Glen Club can provide the following event services:

• Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Draping/Floral/Decor

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, The Glen Club can provide the following event items:

• Aisle runners

M
Featured
Wendy

Married on 06/01/2018

The Glen Club was my daughter's choice for her wedding venue. There was never a moment that we regretted that decision! The Glen Club is elegant and sophisticated. It offers a romantic outdoor wedding ... Read more wedding garden, spacious grand ballroom and wonderful attached outdoor terrace for your event. The Glen Club also offers guest rooms onsite for all of your guests! The service is impeccable, the grounds and building are pristeen and the staff is so very helpful and friendly. Michael Koenig, the events coordinator, was so approachable, professional and helpful. Michael was very prompt with correspondence and was invaluable in offering suggestions if asked. He went above and beyond in his desire to please us and help us have a magical, memorable day! I cannot say enough about this man and all he did! Michael made us feel very special and valued. Give this man a HUGE raise and keep him at The Glen Club! This partnership is unbeatable! Parents and brides/grooms to be.....I wholeheartedly recommend The Glen Club and Mr. Michael Koenig as your wedding venue vendors. Book early because they fill up fast. The faith you put in them is well-founded and that faith will come back to you triple-fold. From a grateful MOB.

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My husband and I got married at The Glen Club on June 15 and it was an incredible experience from day one. Michael is seriously such an amazing, helpful person to work with. He is so knowledgable and ... Read more cares so much about making you (as the bride or groom) happy. His tour of the wedding spaces really helped us envision what our day could be like. Anytime I had a question or a concern throughout the planning process, he promptly emailed or called me back and helped me figure everything out. On my wedding day, I was very worried about the weather, and he treated me as if I was a long time friend as he was trying to keep me from worrying and making sure that I was doing okay. Seriously so amazing! He definitely takes on the role of wedding planner closer to the day of. You go over every single detail with him, drop off all your decorations, and him and his staff take care of the rest! It is really convenient that the second floor of the building is a hotel as we were all (bridal party included) able to get ready at the location. I loved this idea because I didn't want anyone to have to travel to and from multiple locations all day long. My bridesmaids and I got ready in one room with our hair and makeup team and my husband and his groomsmen got ready in another, giving everyone a fun experience in the morning and early afternoon. The outdoor garden/terrace was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in terms of our ceremony. It is well kept and private. The outdoor cocktail area is stunning with the view overlooking the grounds and it is a great way for your guests to enjoy nice weather if you have it. The ballroom is what really blew us away and is absolutely stunning when it is all setup for your wedding. We really liked the private balcony for the DJ, so that our guests wouldn't be bothering him all night and the speakers weren't right next to any tables. The food and waitstaff throughout our evening were absolutely amazing. We were given the ability to setup our sweet and late night food tables outside of the ballroom which gave our guests more space and a new change of scenery throughout the evening. There were a few hiccups before and during dinner but the staff definitely helped us solve any issues and move on with our evening. We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out and would recommend The Glen Club to any future couples.

Anne
Anne

Married on 11/03/2018

It was perfect!

We could not have been happier with our experience with The Glen Club and especially with their Director of Catering, Michael Koenig. He was my right-hand man every step of the way in my planning and ... Read more made sure everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day. He made the vision I had for the day a reality. We also loved that we could have everything in one spot - the ceremony, reception and hotel rooms! Our bridal party loved that they could just go upstairs to get to their rooms as well. The food was top notch and we got so many compliments on it. The bartenders and Omar (lead for the night) were also amazing!!