The Tahoe Mountain Club

Truckee, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Tahoe Mountain Club

Tahoe Mountain Club is a modern country club located in Truckee, California. Set close to Lake Tahoe, the club offers an intimate setting for weddings and events all year round. With four venues to choose from, each facility offers the true Tahoe feeling in unique settings.

Facilities and Capacity

Schaffer’s Camp is located atop the west ridgeline of Northstar California at 7900', accessed by gondolas. This venue is available for weddings up to 100 guests in January-March and July-September. This venue is perfect for weddings, welcome receptions, coprporate parties, meeting space, rehearsal dinners and more! We can accomdate more guests during non wedding events.

PJ's at Gray's Crossing features a sophisticated design and an outdoor terrace where couples and guests can enjoy the views of Mountain Rose. This venue is indoor/outdoor and can accomodate weddings up to 170 guests. This venue is perfect for weddings, welcome receptions, corporate parties, rehearsal dinners and more!

Old Greenwood House is situated above the Truckee River Canyon, offering a stunning view of the Sierra Nevada range. The structure looks straight down the 18th fairway of the Old Greenwood Golf Course. Perfect for intimate WINTER Weddings up to 50 guests; January - March. This venue is perfect for weddings, welcome receptions, corporate parties, rehearsal dinners, meeting space, and more!

Alpine Club is located in the Village at Northstar with Indoor/Outdoor seating. Alpine Club is suited for rehearsal dinners, wedding brunches, welcome receptions, corporate parties, meeting space, and other similar events.

The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing offers services for bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding receptions, and ceremonies. The country club offers the following services:

• Event rentals
  • Servers/Bartenders
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Tables, chairs, and serviceware
  • Outside vendors
  • Set up/Break Down
  • Liability insurance

Each Venue has a stated Site Fee and Food and Beverage minimum based on day of the week/time of year. Please inquire for additonal information.

20 Reviews for The Tahoe Mountain Club

20 The Tahoe Mountain Club Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 07/14/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding was getting married at PJs at Grays Crossing. I honestly can’t say enough great things about our experience with this venue. First, Dana Rivers is the most ... Read more wonderful person we worked with during this process. She is so kind, fun to work with, quick to respond to emails, and thorough when addressing all of my (many) questions. She is amazing at what she does and extremely professional and knowledgeable. The planning process was so effortless. They provide the tables, chairs, food and the drinks. It relieved a lot of stress knowing that they were taking care of such a huge piece of the planning process. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. It feels very open and when the sun sets, all the mountains in the distance turn a beautiful pink. I loved how intimate the venue felt and how we were surrounded by groves of trees, which allowed for stunning photos. I also loved how even though the venue was outside, you still had use of an indoor space for the bar and the bathrooms. It’s a great place if you want an outdoor wedding that is still elegant. The food was UNREAL. Every single one of my guests came up to us at the wedding and said that was the best wedding food they have ever had. They have so many options of what to serve and it truly was amazing. On the day of the wedding, the staff at PJs were so attentive to myself and my husband. I truly felt like a queen. They were always checking in with me to see if I needed a refill on my drink or something to eat. It really made us feel special. Our day was honestly perfect and I have to give PJs all the credit for that. Planning was seamless and the day went so smoothly. If I could do it all over again, I would choose PJs over and over again. My siblings and cousins said they want to get married here too so I may be back in the future!

C
Cat Soriano

Married on 06/21/2019

Last minute plan for an excellent after party!

The Alpine Club was a last minute afterparty location for our wedding and it did not disappoint! We got married at the Zephyr Lodge at Northstar and our original location closed a few month prior to ... Read more our wedding. Our contact arranged 2 locations we could choose from that would honor our prior contract, and the Alpine Club was the clear choice (I don't know how their normal cost is). It was easy for our guests to find after riding down the gondola on the opposite side of the Village, the room was large with a fireplace and plenty of seating for small groups to gather, sit and relax. The drinks were good, we opted to have guests buy their own drinks, and the bartenders were friendly and low key. We chose quesadillas as a snack because it is my husbands favorite, and they let us swap out the steak for chicken, since steak was the dinner. Everyone raved that they are the perfect afterparty food- easy to eat and hit the spot! Thank you Dana and the Alpine Club!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

I recently got married this past August at PJ's and it was absolutely incredible! I am so happy I was able to find this place because it fit mine and my husband's personality so well. Dana was so ... Read more wonderfully helpful throughout the entire process. She was so professional and patient with all the questions I had, and I had a lot! When we first visited PJ's it was in January and covered in snow but I could still picture how beautiful a wedding would be there. When we visited the second time it was for our menu tasting. It was important to me that I find a place that could have vegan options for me and PJ's definitely delivered. If I had requested it, they would have made the entire menu vegan but I opted for vegetarian with vegan options and the food was delicious! We got so many compliments that the food was not only delicious but also pleasantly unique for a wedding. We had a buffet style of enchiladas with cilantro rice, pesto pasta with vegetables and truffle potatoes, and the best beet salad I will ever eat. Even people who don't typically eat beets enjoyed this salad! The chef and staff did an amazing job! Everything was so well organized and put together exactly how we wanted. If you're thinking about getting married or even just dining in Truckee, PJ's is absolutely worth checking out. We could not have picked a better venue if we had to do this all over again. Thank you Dana and PJ's!!