The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch

Queen Creek, AZ · View map

About The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch

At The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch, we offer brides and grooms a unique and memorable setting complimented by outstanding cuisine. Our venue is a beautiful outdoor patio with awnings that can enclose the terrace in a tent like atmosphere. Beautifully located adjacent to the golf course, and the San Tan mountains, the photo opportunities are endless. With the stars above, the evenings on our patio are breathtakingly blissful! We would love to give you a private tour, call to make your appointment today.

5 Reviews for The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch

5 The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch Reviews

S
Julie

Married on 05/19/2012

Jennifer and Gina at JR were awesome in making my wedding day go smoothly. I worked mostly with Jennifer and she was more than accommodating in meeting our needs and wishes. However, Gina was there on ... Read more on the day of, and I couldn't have asked for a better host. The staff was attentive and friendly to work with, and their chef provided an excellent meal that all of our guests raved about. We had a buffet style with sliced sirloin and chicken cordon blue that just melted in your mouth. I was so impressed with all of the staff as they made sure me and my husband were taken care from the moment we stepped on the property for our ceremony and reception from start to end. We did have a hiccup or two from the sprinklers coming on to some real life wedding crashers, but the JR staff were on it and took care of it. We received so many compliments from our guests on both the golf club in general and the staff. Thank you for everything, I was thoroughly impressed with their services.

A
Anne

Married on 04/24/2010

Jennifer, Kim and the entire staff at Johnson Ranch were amazing. Everything was set up beautifully and worked out just as I imagined it too. Everyone was friendly and helpful! Read more Jennifer, Kim and the entire staff at Johnson Ranch were amazing. Everything was set up beautifully and worked out just as I imagined it too. Everyone was friendly and helpful!!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/27/2008

This was the most perfect place for a small wedding. The area is beautiful and the staff is phenominal. Everything was set up very elogantly, just the way I had wanted. The staff took care of our ... Read more every need from set up to serving our guests to taking down and cleaning up and they were so friendly and kind to us and our guests. The food was also excellent. Since my wedding I have received tons of compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and on how smoothly everything went. The staff really outdid themselves. I would recomend the Golf Club at Johnson Ranch to anyone.