The Golf Club of Oklahoma

Broken Arrow, OK · View map · Visit website

About The Golf Club of Oklahoma

The Golf Club of Oklahoma boasts a southernesque and classic wedding venue located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. It is situated just minutes away from downtown Tulsa. The venue opened in 1983 and offers a picturesue setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The golf course, rolling terrain, towering oaks, and natural bodies of water serve as stunning backdrops for the wedding event. The venue also caters to bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

Facilities and Capacity
The Golf Club of Oklahoma is highlighted by Lake Kadashan and the 18th green for outdoor ceremonies. The clubhouse has 14 foot windows, classic wood ambiance, and a wrap-around veranda that overlooks the golf course and lake. It can accommodate up to 200 guests. Couples can also take advantage of the club's outdoor event lawn and beautiful banquet rooms for ceremonies and receptions.

The Golf Club of Oklahoma offers wedding packages to suit each couple's tastes and budget. These packages include event services such as:

• Bridal suite
  • Dance floor
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The Golf Club of Oklahoma can serve couples and guests with buffets or with an elegant plated dinner. The executive chef also designs menus for couples and guests alike. Servers and accoutrements for cake cutting are available, as is a full-service bar.

15 Reviews for The Golf Club of Oklahoma

15 The Golf Club of Oklahoma Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 02/25/2017

Golf Club of Oklahoma made the whole wedding planning process very stress-free for us. Shannon was extremely helpful! I love that I didn't have to worry about tables, chairs, linens, glassware, ... Read more flatware, etc. The day of the reception was very smooth. Our service was amazing and Shannon kept us to our timeline. Thank you for making our day so special.

M
Michele

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue. Shannon Worsham our event coordinator with Golf Club of Oklahoma is one of the most professional I have met. It rained that day at the last minute for my daughters wedding and the ... Read more Staff jumped into action so quick and moved the ceremony arch indoors before any damage occurred. Indoor/Outdoor is was so PERFECT. Food was great, Service was great. With Shannon's help I had plenty of beverages to offer our guests and never ran out. I was able to stay within my budget. Next event I host there will be no questions, I'll be back. Thank you Golf Club of Oklahoma for a stress free DAY!!! Michele Travis

C
Claudia

Married on 06/03/2017

Incredible venue and prices. Shannon was extremely helpful and does a fantastic job! Read more Incredible venue and prices. Shannon was extremely helpful and does a fantastic job!