The Governor's Ballroom - The State House Inn

Springfield, IL · View map

About The Governor's Ballroom - The State House Inn

Extraordinarily restored historical hotel located in the heart of downtown Springfield. Once you arrive, enjoy the close proximity to the State Capitol Building, local restaurants, shopping and all the Lincoln attractions including the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum. It is just two blocks from the Amtrak station, and short 10 minute drive from the airport.

The State House Inn includes complimentary fitness center, extensive 24 hour business center, free full hot breakfast buffet, WiFi access in every room and complimentary parking.

The Governor's Ballroom is the premier venue in downtown Springfield with seating up to 300, five star catering, state of the art audio/visual, and much more.

The No Name Lounge is located on property, and offers a cozy contemporary spot to unwind. Open Monday – Saturday, drink specials are available daily. The perfect place to hang out after or before your event.

The State House Inn provides five star complimentary amenities in every room such as; plush bath robes, bottled water, four star pillow top mattresses, Bath & Body bath products and down comforters just to name a few.

The State House Inn is a member of the Choice Hotels family. It is the youngest building in Springfield to be designated a Historic landmark by the Springfield Economic Development Board. It holds a AAA 3 Diamond Award. It received The Mayor’s Award in September of 2011, and most recently received an award of excellence from Tripadvisor.com.

4 Reviews for The Governor's Ballroom - The State House Inn

4 The Governor's Ballroom - The State House Inn Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 08/30/2014

The State House Inn is by far the best quality at such a great price! We had 150 people at our wedding and the governor's ballroom is beautiful and has a great location! The hotel rooms and the ... Read more hotel itself has a retro feel (which I love) which made guests that stayed there as well have a good time. Cynthia is the name of the Wedding Coordinater that is included with your deposit and she is amazing!! She answered my millions of questions and helped to coordinate all of my vendors and worked just as hard as I did leading up to the big day. Kara helped with all of our room block needs and also answered my millions of questions. Now State House Inn is under contract with five flavors, so outside catering is not allowed but it was when I initially signed the contract so I did use an outside caterer so I cannot rate the five flavors catering skills.

K
Kristy

Married on 10/12/2013

State house inn was awesome! Our wedding reception was beautiful. Great staff! Read more State house inn was awesome! Our wedding reception was beautiful. Great staff!

A
Andrea

Married on 07/28/2012

I would recommend The State House Inn to any bride! Our reception was perfect. Carolyn is wonderful to work with and made planning our special day so easy. Read more I would recommend The State House Inn to any bride! Our reception was perfect. Carolyn is wonderful to work with and made planning our special day so easy.