The Gown Gallery

Kansas City, MO · View map

About The Gown Gallery

Lazaro Trunk Show May 13-15 | Don't miss your opportunity to work with Lazaro and find your dream wedding gown! Call 816.361.8111 direct to book your appointment today.

The Gown Gallery flaunts a wide and ever-changing array of Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mothers, and Special Occasion Gowns from leading designers worldwide. Along with Lazaro, we also carry Hayley Paige, Amsale, Ines di Santo, Allure, Maggie Sottero.

We'd love to help you find the gown of your dreams! Come visit us in our chic, open-air loft atmosphere and bring your friends and family!

Follow us: on Facebook.com/thegowngallery and #gowngallery for what's fabulous in bridal, upcoming trunk shows, and special events!

245 Reviews for The Gown Gallery

245 The Gown Gallery Reviews

Abi
Abi Nutt

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Rob Is the Best Ever

I had had multiple bridal consultants at multiple salons by the time I worked with Robin, and she is an incredible, rare find. So intuitive, experienced, authentic, genuine, a great listener, loves ... Read more her job and very funny. At the end of our session she went in the back and brought out the dress I've been searching for, by a lesser known European designer I would never have heard of otherwise... We all cried as soon as I put it on because it was finally just Me! Robin is the reason I now get to wear my dream dress on my wedding day, and I will always be grateful and never forget her! THANK YOU, ROBIN!!

Keisha
Keisha Hatcher

Married on 07/13/2019

I can't wait to walk down the aisle in this gown

I had a great experience. They worked with my budget and my vision. Everyone for the first appointment was super helpful. The owner was amazing as well. Read more I had a great experience. They worked with my budget and my vision. Everyone for the first appointment was super helpful. The owner was amazing as well.

Meagan
Meagan Eeals

Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic variety of gowns, prices ranges & seamstress!!

Working with gown gallery was fantastic! Robin was so helpful with finding a dress to suit my needs. I had been to 3 other places the day before so I showed her what I was down to and she helped me ... Read more find my dream dress! She worked with finding dresses that would only come in within my timeline. I had a short timeframe since our venue only had 2 weekends available and one was within 5 months. Another thing that is amazing about gown gallery is they have in house alterations! Tissa was fantastic to work with and helped make sure that my dress fit perfectly! Highly recommend!!