The Gown Shop - Perrysburg

Perrysburg, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About The Gown Shop - Perrysburg

The Gown Shop is a wedding dress boutique located in Perrysburg, Ohio. They are focused on providing simple yet elegant wedding gowns in a welcoming, enjoyable environment. The shop features an open and intimate setting, and will be closed to other customers during your appointment so that they can focus on finding you the right dress. Their passion is to make sure that every bride has the perfect gown for her perfect day, by providing the utmost in personal attention.

Products Offered

The Gown Shop provides wedding attire for brides and bridesmaids, as well as many services for an enjoyable experience, such as appointments, sample sales and trunk shows. Products offered include the following:

• Bridal belts

122 The Gown Shop - Perrysburg Reviews

Featured
User6333099

2+ years ago

After having a horrible first experience and buying a dress I felt pressured to buy at another shop In Grand Rapids, I came to both the Ann Arbor and Perrysburg locations and was given the best ... Read more service I could have imagined. Heather and Erin made my day so fun and exciting for me! I would recommend anyone to them! Thank you so much ladies! Can't wait to come back and visit when the dress comes in!

A
Andrea Pontsler

Getting married on 11/11/2020

A Class Act!

I can't say enough positives about my experience at The Gown Shop. Stacy was amazing and made an appointment that I was extremely anxious about relaxing and fun! She listened to what I said and was ... Read more able to find a dress that is just perfect. Thank you will never be enough!!

R
Rona Lohry

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Stacy is amazing!

I went to the gown shop in both Ann Arbor and Perrysburg, and ultimately found my dress at the Perrysburg store! Stacy was great to work with and made me feel comfortable. She knows exactly what she’s ... Read more doing, and is great at guiding you through the process and helping you find what works best for you!