The Granary at Valley Pike

Weyers Cave, VA · View map

About The Granary at Valley Pike

The Granary originally held livestock many years ago in this barn’s life, but we’ve now cleaned and polished the place to shine as an exclusive event venue! With beautiful 12-foot exposed wood-beam ceilings and unique concrete floors, the Granary stands out from the crowd. The entire space allows patrons to step back in time while still enjoying the modern conveniences of beautiful lighting, AC and/or heating, a sound system, and of course, brand new restrooms!

Reservation of the space includes the use of our downstairs taproom and the outside patio. Both areas add an original touch to any event. Our taproom can be structured to fit any type of budget. Whether you are going for an open bar with an array of options or a set limit simply with your favorite type of beer and wine, we’ve got you covered! The outside is complete with lights, a sound system, fans and heaters underneath the deck, and a working stone fireplace. The patio has picturesque Shenandoah Valley views of rolling farmland, which will set a beautiful scene for any wedding or private event.

12 Reviews for The Granary at Valley Pike

12 The Granary at Valley Pike Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 06/22/2019

Say Yes to The Granary!

We could not have selected a better venue for our wedding! What's not to love about The Granary?! The staff is incredibly responsive, caring, flexible, and hardworking--shout out to Nicole and Sidney! ... Read more The venue includes use of a beautiful pastoral landscape with rolling hills, which was perfect for our wedding ceremony, a patio area that's great for a cocktail hour, a dreamy reception space, and picture-perfect bridal and grooms suites. The venue can fit any style, no matter whether it's rustic or more modern and moody like ours. I plan events for a living and The Granary was the best and easiest venue I've ever worked with! Hands down, I would recommend The Granary to all couples wanting to make their special day one to remember! I know we'll remember our wedding day there!

Kimberly
Kimberly Eaton

Married on 06/01/2019

A day we will truly NEVER forget!

I cannot stop thinking about our wedding we had June 1st. We had a beautiful ceremony out by the large tree, cocktail hour on the patio, and reception inside. I can’t thank the Granary, Nicole, enough ... Read more for all the hard work and support. I, the bride, hired a musician as a surprise to the groom. Nicole helped keep it a secret and hide the groomsmen the day of to keep it a surprise. He set up right by the fireplace on the patio, which made for a perfect stage during cocktail hour. The venue space and outdoors is very spacious and beautiful. It was truly a perfect day! Another perk ladies.... there is a coffee shop in the market! Perfect when getting ready early in the morning.

C
Christi Olsen

Married on 11/17/2018

Exceptional wedding experience and venue!

I wanted a very glamorous feel but in a rustic setting. The Granary at Valley Pike was the perfect venue and the team was wonderful to work with. Sidney was so responsive and patient with me and my ... Read more thousands of emails :). They were flexible with helping me to create the Great Gatsby inspired theme that I wanted. They made sure our guests were greeted with trays of champagne, allowed us to add a large heated tent space on the patio for games and appetizers, and we made use of the stunning bridal suite and adjacent rolling hills for some incredible bride and groom wedding photos. We hosted a guest list that was mostly New Yorkers and they are still raving months later about our wedding! I highly recommend The Granary and their team!