AT&T Hotel and Conference Center

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About AT&T Hotel and Conference Center

AT&T Hotel and Conference Center is a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. This venue is situated in downtown Austin on the edge of the University of Texas at Austin campus, offering views of the UT Tower and Texas Capitol Building. Their all-star team can provide you with a memorable wedding that wows your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
AT&T Hotel and Conference Center’s elegant event spaces will make you feel like royalty. Couples can customize the spaces to suit their wedding theme and personalities. Event space options include the courtyard, Grand Ballroom, Zlotnik Family Ballroom, reception and pre-function areas, and Tejas Dining Room. The venue has a maximum capacity of 600+ people.

Their Zlotnik Family Ballroom features a neutral color palette, detailed ceiling, and a large abstract mural. With 15,000 square feet, this elegant space can be enhanced with linens, lighting, and romantic centerpieces. The Grand Ballroom sits at 10,000 square feet and features a rustic-chic atmosphere, with metal ceiling rafters, unique chandeliers, and a pre-function area that boasts an eclectic style.

For couples hoping to wed outdoors, the courtyard can provide you with an escape set in nature. With lush landscaping and plenty of space for a larger ceremony, this location is sure to set the tone for the rest of your romantic celebration.

AT&T Hotel and Conference Center offers expert wedding planners who can help make your event one to remember. They understand that planning a wedding can be stressful and will be by your side to ensure it goes off without a hitch. This venue can provide you with a list of preferred vendors who will bring the finishing touches to your big day.

In addition to your ceremony and reception, this venue is available to host your bridal shower and engagement party. Event services offered include:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Cuisine
The catering team at AT&T Hotel and Conference Center works hard to elevate your dining experience. This venue has experience hosting a variety of multicultural weddings, and thus can provide an array of cuisine styles to fit your taste buds, traditions, and cultural needs. The catering team, led by the hotel’s executive chef, prepares their dishes with the freshest ingredients. Couples can work with the chef to create a customized menu.

2 Reviews for AT&T Hotel and Conference Center

2 AT&T Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

P
Aida

Married on 11/05/2016

AT&T Conference Center/ 1900 Grand Ballroom is a wonderful place to have your next event! The staff and employees are super friendly and the customer service was excellent. We had our wedding recently ... Read more at the Conference Center and could not be happier with everything. Kara was the senior catering sales manager and she was so sweet and helpful throughout our whole wedding planning process! She responded to all of our emails and phone calls within a few hours and would always make the time to meet or talk with us if we had any questions. Many of our family and friends stayed at the rooms in the conference center and everyone couldn't stop raving about the great customer service and cleanliness of the rooms. The food on our wedding day was amazing!! We got so many compliments on it! The staff, Anthony and Lauri was present on our wedding day to help make it go very smoothly and it did! Thank you AT&T for taking all of our stress away on our wedding day so we could enjoy it!! I would highly recommend this venue to all my Friends and Family looking to have a event! They will take care of you and make sure you and your guests have a great time! :)

A
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2013

If you want it all, use the AT&T Center! I am still amazed at what my wedding was using this venue. I was able to have my dream outdoor ceremony (with an indoor plan B) and indoor reception! My ... Read more guest also had the added bonus of staying at the venue with amazing rooms and rates. The courtyard was a beautiful setting and they allowed me to bring in what I needed to really set the tone (though it didn't take much!). My reception was perfect in the Grand Ballroom which accommodated all of my guests more then comfortably, had a great dancefloor, and was beautiful to begin with!! Aside from the setting and location, the food was TO DIE FOR!!! I went to my tasting and wanted to lick every plate!! I was even more amazed when the large scale serving for everyone was just as good as the small tasting they made me. I have guests that STILL rave to me and everyone about the food, and many now visit The Carillion restaurant (located in the venue - who caters the events) because of my wedding. I also had a bar at my wedding and the servers were amazing, courteous, and made great drinks! I had a smaller budget then most, but was able to get MORE then what I wanted with this venue. It was the perfect one-stop-shop that doesn't skimp anywhere. The staff, from the coordinator to the booking agents, to the wait staff, were very professional and attentive. I highly recommend this venue for any Bride and Groom!!

AT&T Hotel and Conference Center FAQ