The Grand

Baltimore, MD · View map

About The Grand

A spacious wedding venue in Baltimore, Maryland, The Grand is a premier wedding destination located in the Mount Vernon neighborhood. Operating under the belief that saying “yes” is just the beginning, the venue offers historic allure and service that leaves no detail overlooked. Whether you and your significant other are planning an intimate gathering or a grand affair, The Grand is the perfect choice for your vow exchange!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting over 45,000 square feet, The Grand is home to 19 enchanting ballrooms that span across five floors. Featuring rich marble stairways, stained glass windows, and soaring ceilings, the venue comfortably accommodates a maximum of 325 guests.

The venue’s dedicated professionals are more than happy to assist you and your significant other with the delicate details of planning your special day. To make certain your event goes off without a hitch, the venue’s fully customizable wedding packages include, but are not limited to, the following services:

• Indoor setting
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rental
  • Lighting/sound

Accommodation
Conveniently connected to the Embassy Suites by Hilton, The Grand offers couples and their guests the option of staying overnight in uniquely appointed guest rooms. Amenities include flat screen TVs in each room with cable and in-suite movies, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary snacks and beverages.

Location
The Grand is ideally located in the heart of Baltimore's downtown business district. The venue is approximately 15 minutes from a wide range of popular attractions and landmarks, such as the Maryland Science Center and Inner Harbor.

118 Reviews for The Grand

118 The Grand Reviews

T
Tierra

Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful venue

This venue is as beautiful as it’s photos online. The staff was very friendly and on time with everything. Read more This venue is as beautiful as it’s photos online. The staff was very friendly and on time with everything.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 09/14/2018

There is not enough words I can say about this venue and Mrs. Nina who assisted us on our special day! I came across this venue last March and fell in love! Mrs. Nina made sure my husband and I were ... Read more well taken care of throughout our whole process! The saddest part about our we wedding being over is not having to talk to Mrs. Nina almost every day. Whatever we wanted, needed, didn't want or need she made sure my husband and I were satisfied with our day and we are. Our family and friends say that was THEE best wedding they've ever been to and it would not have been possible without Wedding Wire and Mrs. Nina! THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!

A
Anita

Married on 09/02/2018

We had an AMAZING wedding! The venue is very BEAUTIFUL, the food is GREAT, and the team is the BEST! My coordinator was Nina and Kelley, and they need a raise! Both ladies was on point and very ... Read more helpful every step of the way. I could not have pulled this off without them and and my planner (Stephanie at CJ's Mommy Planning). All of my guest said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time, and some said ever. Its a month later and people are still talking about it and the food. I'm so glad we didn't settle for Martin's location. The pricing is about the same, but you get WAAAAAYYYYYY more bang for your buck at The Grand.