Hired? Booked

The Grand Long Beach

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Grand Long Beach

Eat. Drink and Be Married.

Nothing beats the excitement surrounding love, a new engagement and planning a wedding, whether it is yours or a friend or family member!!! Love is contagious. It brings butterflies and gives hope to better things to come in the future… and who can forget most importantly the fun party that will be talked about for ages.

At The Grand Long Beach, we are skilled in helping you plan such a memorable day. Our team of event professionals will help walk you through every detail from food, drinks, dancing and the latest in décor. We prides ourselves in knowing what it takes to pull together a wedding that says WOW!

The Venue is “Full-Service” and is conveniently located between Los Angeles and Orange County. We have 7 unique events spaces both indoor and outdoor. We can accommodate up to 600 guests and provide Private Bridal suites. Recently we remodeled our beautiful Palm Terrace that was featured on WE Tv’s My Fair Wedding. This space can be used as a Ceremony or Outdoor Reception area.

Check our more at www.TheGrandLB.com and schedule a private tour...

51 Reviews for The Grand Long Beach

51 The Grand Long Beach Reviews

D
Featured
Humberto

Married on 04/16/2011

If we could do it all over again we would definitely do it at The Grand. Everything was perfect from the rep who helped us (Viviana), to the food, decor, and service. They are the absolute best at ... Read more what they do. We are want to have our 10th Anniversary there as well! Thanks for everything The Grand!

J
Jen

Married on 03/25/2018

Everything was above and beyond! We couldn't of been happier with our experience at The Grand. The food was delicious and the staff was amazing! Would definitely recommend. Read more Everything was above and beyond! We couldn't of been happier with our experience at The Grand. The food was delicious and the staff was amazing! Would definitely recommend.

Gettingmarriedin2016
J

Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out. We had our wedding ceremony on the Palm Terrace and reception in the Garden room. Everything was decorated exactly the way I ... Read more wanted it to be. Everyone at the Grand was polite and helpful. Salvador, our Banquet Captain, was amazing! He was on top of everything- he and his staff followed my timeline. My husband and I didn't get to eat any hor'deurves during cocktail hour, so during dinner time they gave us some. The food was delicious!!! We got the ahi poke and pork/shrimp for hor'deurves and chicken and tri tip for dinner. I can't say enough good things about this venue! If you are considering having an event here, do it!