The Grand

Totowa, NJ · View map · Visit website

About The Grand

The Grand is a luxury wedding venue located in Totowa, New Jersey. Prepare to be captivated by the sparkling swavorski crystal accents, state of the art lighting and theatrical effects, stunning outside patio/garden area, and much more! Every romance is unique; a celebration of love, a tapestry of unforgettable moments. We pride ourselves on an individualized approach. Luxury on your terms. We take pleasure in working closely with you to ensure that every moment of your wedding is all you’ve dreamed and more. Our passion: creating flawless, once-in-a-lifetime events beyond expectation. Contemporary, elegant and versatile, The Grand offers exquisite ambiance with endless possibilities. Step inside your imagination. Dreams really do come true.

Facilities and Capacity
This newly renovated luxury wedding venue is perfect for either an intimate gathering or an extravagant affair. The space features bold decor and offers seating for 600+ guests. The main lobby comes with glistening marble floors, stunning Swarovski chandeliers, and embellished throne chairs that all together create a magnificent and elegant ambience. The grounds offer a beautiful location for an outdoor ceremony, providing a lovely natural space to exchange your vows before going inside for the reception.

The professional staff at The Grand offer personalized service for each couple and their guests, making sure that they stay true to their mission of having a "Grand Event" . The venue can also host your bridal shower, engagement party or other pre and post wedding celebrations. If you book this venue, you will receive the following services and rentals for your special day:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting
  • Glassware and china
  • Recommended vendors

Cuisine

The Grand boasts extensive gourmet cuisine. Their wide range of menu options can suit any kind of celebration, specifically tailored to suit each event. From an extravagant cocktail hour to luxurious dessert displays, your menu will have everything you desire and more. These are some of the selections included in their menus:

• Full Premium Open Bar

Y
Yoli Reyes

Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I got married at Bethwood on 09/01/19. Choosing The Grand Bethwood as our wedding venue and Jason as our wedding coordinator was the best decision! Everything went very smoothly, ... Read more beautifully, and the whole event was a complete hit! The event started on time, all the staff knew what they were doing, Jason, Sal and Larissa was on top of everything and it made the day so much better knowing that we didn’t have to worry about anything but having a great time. The cocktail hour and food are beyond delicious. I recommend The Grand Bethwood to everyone the venue is gorgeous, the outside space is stunning, no extra decoration is needed. Jason, Sal and Larissa are incredibly helpful, nice, polite, and they know what they’re doing! Larissa was my bride attendant and she literally made my day so easy and didn’t leave my side at all from when I walked in till I left. Don’t think twice when it comes to booking The Grand Bethwood!

D
Deanna Miller

Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!!!!

My wife and I recently got married at the Grand Bethwood. We had an absolutely wonderful ceremony and celebration here! The venue itself was gorgeous, clean, and spacious. Our ceremony was supposed to ... Read more be outside in the stunning, new garden, but we had to move the ceremony inside to avoid a severe storm. We were able to quickly switch locations of the ceremony to inside, and our ceremony went smoothly inside. We then had our cocktail hour in a large, newly renovated room. The atmosphere of the room was excellent for the cocktail hour and was big enough to hold all our guests and the seemingly endless amounts of delicious cocktail hour delicacies. They even opened the outside terrace bar, which overlooks the garden, after the earlier storm had cleared. It was really nice to have access to the cocktail hour room and the terrace bar/garden during our cocktail hour. The reception hall was stunning. We were able to fit 16 tables, a full band, a DJ, and all of our guests still had more than enough room to dance all night. The staff at the Grand Bethwood were incredibly helpful and made sure we got everything we wanted. Our event planner, Jason, helped to coordinate our event and made sure our plan was followed through to perfection. He helped us pick out the best food for the cocktail hour, gave us stellar recommendations on how to organize our tables and flowers, and even made sure all the personal touches we wanted were included in our ceremony and reception. Sal and Julie were excellent maître des and made sure both my wife and I were well taken care of. The entire staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They showed our guests outstanding hospitality and made sure that the celebration went smoothly. Eric, the owner, was also extremely helpful in making our magical night a reality. We would HIGHLY recommend to everyone who is getting married to seriously consider this venue for their celebration!

J
Joanne Hyun

Married on 06/22/2019

Best experience!

I couldn't ask for more. The venue is beautiful, and Jason's team is amazing. Throughout the planning stages, Jason was extremely helpful in putting the wedding together, coordinating with other ... Read more vendors, answering my questions, accommodating my requests etc. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly, and I was able to thoroughly enjoy my special day. The guests were given a warm welcome, the food was amazing, all the staff were kind, the reception hall was beautifully decorated... Further, the garden was beautiful and I was able to take pictures there. My husband and I are so thankful that we did not have to worry at all about any details, and all we did was enjoy! I would recommend the Bethwood to anyone who is planning a wedding. It'll make your life easier, you will impress your guests, and you will have a truly fun, memorable wedding day! Thank you for making my wedding perfect!