The Graycliff

Moonachie, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Graycliff

The Graycliff is a wedding venue located in Moonachie, New Jersey that has helped thousands of couples create their dream wedding. Whether you are hosting an intimate affair or a formal gala, our staff works endlessly to perfectly stage your event.

The Graycliff offers multiple event spaces that can be used in combination for your special day. The Greenhouse is used for hosting intimate affairs such as, bridal and baby showers, and it is used in combination with our other spaces for our lavish cocktail hours. The Embassy is a beautifully lit space with sparkling chandeliers, the Forum has glistening spotlights highlighting a lovely marble dance floor, and lastly, our Grand Ballroom is our largest room that features two stunning gazebos, a spacious dance floor, and an extensive bar area. The property also has a grecian-style gazebo that can be used for an outdoor ceremony, your first-look or an evening photo shoot.

The Graycliff is located in the heart of the Meadowlands, 1-1/2 miles north of the Sports Complex and is easily accessible from Routes 3, 17, 46, the NJ Turnpike and Lincoln Tunnel.

For more information please visit our web site and then contact our banquet department for a personal appointment to visit.

114 Reviews for The Graycliff

114 The Graycliff Reviews

User3857999

I don't normally review places, but i really had to review this one.. This place is simply AMAZING, I went for a food tasting on February 11, 2016. The policy is for potential clients to taste the ... Read more food first before signing a contract. Arriving at the Graycliff from the back entrance, doesn't seem all that inviting , but the minute you walk in it is like your in another place. The front desk staff greeted us with open arms and was very responsive to us. Cathy who is the general manager , is simply the best. It was like , she knew everything i wanted before i even opened my mouth. We expressed our budget concerns and that was not a problem at all because she understood. Now, the food tasting , u are allowed to bring up to 6 people , but i only had four, my fiance his mom and my mother. We were full by the end of trying the appetizers. It was so much food for it to be a tasting. The dinner portion was nothing less, the size of the steaks to me were too big for a tasting lol , but they were juicy, tender and flavorful. The actual ballroom , was huge , the only issue my fiance had was the actually dance floor was a little small for him , but you have two hugs gazebo that added to the ballroom. Overall , this place is a diamond in a ruff and it deserves more rating then its actually receiving .

Carolina
Carolina

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Venue - Top Notch!

We had our wedding at The Graycliff on June 1, 2019. We had a guest list of 200 people & our maitre d', John, was absolutely phenomenal. But let me rewind a bit, during our tour they answered all our ... Read more questions, the owner sat down to work out pricing with us and that's the thing - he WORKED with our budget. The pricing we received for the service and quality we were provided was honestly a steal. They set up our cake through Palermo Bakery & we had such a great time at our cake tasting and most importantly our food tasting at The Graycliff. Everything they did for us was a memory that will last a lifetime, from the initial consultation, to food tasting to our very special day. John and his team went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and stress free. All my guests were impressed by the food, venue, drinks and service. I cannot thank The Graycliff and their team enough for making our special day truly memorable and a 5 Star day all around (even with the minor mishaps - which had nothing to do with them). I strongly recommend any and every bride & groom to consider The Graycliff for their big day or any event! They have a life long customer/friend with me and my husband. Thank you!! - The Hincapies

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 05/31/2019

Outstanding Venue, Outstanding Staff!

There are not enough words to explain how amazing the staff at The Graycliff are! Everyone from the people who helped us plan, to the maitre’d and the assistant maitre’d, as well as all the other ... Read more staff on the day, are just outstanding. Our wedding was perfect, thanks in large part to them. Our friends and family can not stop raving about the service at The Graycliff, and we couldn’t agree with them more.