The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

Seattle, WA · View map

About The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Owner and planner Erika Hernandez loves getting to know the couples she works with and creating a wedding that captures the essence of their story. With their organic style and genuine approach, they will create a celebration that is uniquely you.

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements can provide an array of wedding planning services. Day-of coordination, partial and full planning services are available. They also offer the unique options of elopement and proposal packages. With services such as timelines and to-do lists, they will keep you on track with every detail leading up to your big day. Other services The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements offers are:

• Custom Vendor Recommendations
  • Event design
  • Budget Mangement

30 Reviews for The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

30 The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 09/18/2018

Erika is amazing. My husband and I are from Ohio and wanted to elope in the mountains of Washington! I found Erika on Instagram and then looked further into her on her website and weddingwire. We’ve ... Read more never been west of Illinois so this was definitely a wonderful adventure. Lol I was mostly alone in my planning process but Erika made things so easy for us. She emailed us photographers, videographers, hair/makeup artists and a multitude of different vendors. She recommended places for us to stay, things to do while we were there and always was so quick to respond to any questions. She got my flowers for the ceremony, handmade me a flower crown and literally took my vision and made it come true. Also while I was getting ready, she steamed the wrinkles out of my dress. How sweet!? When it was wedding time, everything ran like a well oiled machine! She was so patient and explained everything to everyone. The best experience. Erika, thank you so much for everything you did. You are truly a blessing to every bride that’s hired you. We will never forget this amazing experience. Thank you, xoxo

S
samantha

Married on 09/03/2018

Where do I start? Erika was the hands down the reason why our wedding exceeded our expectations. I had initially planned a more traditional wedding until stumbling across her services while listening ... Read more to a podcast. After one phone call with her I was sold. We changed gears, ditched the traditional stuff, and started planning a small elopement in the mountains. She was open to any suggestions, offered so much helpful advice, put together a dream team of vendors to work with, and is just an absolutely great person. I had a concept of some colors and vague references of the style I liked and she just ran with it and brought everything to life perfectly. Give her the freedom to put together your vision and you won’t be disappointed! We are from Texas, living in DC, having our wedding in Washington state, so I was relieved to have her keep everything together. She seriously goes way above and beyond ya’ll! I can’t express enough thanks to her for helping assemble such a special intimate wedding. THANK YOU GIRL!

S
Samantha

Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with Erika! We had a large wedding so we knew would need help from the get go. Erika was able to bring my vision to reality. She was great to work with, timely, accurate, and ... Read more organized. With her help, I was able to easily navigate all the vendors and contracts. I also got to spend my wedding day enjoying the event rather than worrying about last minute details. I would highly recommend The Greatest Adventure to anyone looking for a planner for their wedding.