The Greystone Estate

Ball Ground, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Greystone Estate

We'd love to chat! 💕
Please contact us via our website. Website linked above.

NORTH GEORGIA WEDDING VENUE

The Greystone Estate sits on 65 rolling acres just 40 minutes North of Atlanta. The land was acquired in 1993 and the personal home built in 1997. May 2016 marked the opening of The Greystone Estate as an Atlanta area wedding venue.

The venue is a unique space designed to accommodate up to 200 guests. It provides a large ballroom, bridal suite, groom’s room, and a fully equipped catering kitchen. Numerous windows flood the venue with natural light, providing the perfect photography backdrop. The grounds are extensively landscaped to provide color in every season. A gated entrance, stone walls, stone patio, and a 1.5-acre lake add warmth to the landscape. The Greystone Estate was purposely designed to be an eclectic mix of new and old, providing the perfect blank canvas to create your memorable event.

Indoor and Outdoor

Services

• Complimentary rehearsal
  • Early arrival of bridal party for photos and vendor set up
  • 10:00 am arrival for ladies hair/makeup and photos
  • Use of venue and grounds for ceremony and reception
  • Ceremony Seating
  • Reception Seating
  • Table Decor selection
  • Custom Cake Table
  • Custom Gift Table
  • Vintage Cart (for appetizers, favors, etc)
  • Guest Water Table for arrival and cocktails

Featured
Jack Nugent

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Every business should be run like The Greystone Estate

You can view all of the pictures and decide whether The Greystone Estate matches your personality. Personally, there couldn't have been a more beautiful venue that was a better fit for our daughter ... Read more and son-in-law. But, I am writing this as the father of the bride and my own experience. I don't think I have ever met two people more committed to delivering an outstanding experience than the Stones. When we first met, I think Mary was concerned that I was a little too focused on the dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s and, instead of a bridezilla, that I'd be a fatherzilla. But once she realized what a wuss about my daughter that I am, she realized we were on the same page. I would say they know their "business" inside and out, but it is anything but a business for them. It really is a labor of love. I think their expectations of themselves are much higher than anyone else could set. All along, in the months leading up to the wedding, Greystone held each of the providers to the highest standards and made sure there were no surprises. She connected us with Elizabeth, an amazing wedding planner, who put my daughter and wife at ease, and eliminated any stresses in the few weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding. Despite record heat on the day of the wedding, everything went off like clockwork and it truly could not have been a more outstanding event. My expectations were high. The Stones expectations were higher. I cannot recommend The Greystone Estate more highly.

Olivia
Olivia Satterfield

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everything was perfect!!

I am so glad we picked The Greystone Estate as our wedding venue! I knew immediately after meeting with Mary and touring the property that it was where I wanted to spend my big day. From the very ... Read more beginning, she was prepared, organized, and responsive to any questions/concerns we had, and so personable and kind. The venue itself is beautiful and SO well maintained; our wedding was about two weeks ago and we are STILL getting those "best wedding ever!" comments. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else; the setting was perfect and the venue's whole team did an excellent job at making sure my wedding was even better than I could've imagined.

Jordyn
Jordyn

Married on 09/06/2019

Stewart wedding

Greystone is amazing. I fell in love with this venue and fell in love with the owners and the wedding coordinators they have on staff at greystone. They are amazing. Mary(the owner), Elizabeth and ... Read more Christie (wedding coordinators) did an amazing job making sure our day was perfect. They also gave me so many helpful bits of advice along the way that I never would have thought about without them. They went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure everything went perfectly as planned. I cannot brag on them enough. They were overly prepared for any and every scenario that could have possibly have happened. The clasp on my dress broke and Mary and Elizabeth were there within minutes with a needle and thread and fixed it for me. They were constantly checking in to see if we needed anything throughout the entire planning process as well as on the actual day and they were always so quick to respond when I had questions. They gave us the best experience we could have possibly had and we feel so blessed to have gotten to meet them and work with them.