The Groomed Goddess

Key Largo, FL · View map

About The Groomed Goddess

The Groomed Goddess specializes in unique on-site spa experiences. Couples and their wedding parties can experience the luxury and convenience of enjoying a customized spa experience in their vacation villa or resort lodgings. Treat yourself to a relaxing spa facial, massage, or waxing as part of your pre or post-wedding pampering. We can create a package that fits all the individual needs of your group, and we can work with your planner and beauty team to design your treatments and services to correlate to your plans.

We only use high quality natural and organic products from world renowned skin care lines that specialize in results-driven innovation.

1 Reviews for The Groomed Goddess

1 The Groomed Goddess Reviews

C
Craig

Married on 05/18/2019

Seen Danielle multiple times which is why I knew I wanted her for my wedding. I've gone to her, she's gone to me, in either case she's timely, professional and knowledgeable. Great service with a ... Read more smile, and my soon-to-be wife loves her too. Would definitely recommend if you are having a wedding (or any function for that matter) in the Key Largo area.

The Groomed Goddess FAQ