The Grove at SouthCreek

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/28/2019

AMAZING 100/100 would recommend

Amazing place! So excited for our wedding in June! Read more Amazing place!! So excited for our wedding in June!

D
Dani

Married on 06/23/2018

I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. We knew the moment we stepped in the Grove that this was our wedding venue. It was not just because of how unbelievably beautiful and intimate it is, but ... Read more because of the remarkable staff who instantly felt like family. Each staff member was not only accommodating but made us excited about our wedding day, and never made us feel like we were just another event. The planning process was great and the wedding was a day we will never forget!

J
Julie

Married on 05/19/2018

I wish I could leave a 10-star review for each category. Ruthie, Gigi, the Chefs, and staff are INCREDIBLE. Our wedding was an absolute dream and I attribute much of that to the amazing individuals at ... Read more The Grove. Every person who was in attendance has nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding. We can't say thank you enough and will definitely recommend The Grove to all of our friends and family for future events. THANK YOU!!