The Grove

Aubrey, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Grove

Come visit The Grove, where every wedding is unique as the love story!

The Grove is an exceptional North Texas wedding venue located in Aubrey, Texas. Your guests will thoroughly enjoy celebrating your special day at our 50-acre picturesque wedding venue as they enter our private, gated entrance and follow the mile-long, tree canopy driveway to your wedding celebration. The Grove is centered in a rolling meadow with coastal grasses and wildflowers. Our wedding venue is completely surrounded by a forest. This unique setting provides a beautiful, private and intimate experience for your family and friends as they celebrate your wedding.

Our wedding venue provides fantastic indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Exchange vows underneath our beautiful 10' x 13' ceremony arbor with our magnificent forest as the perfect backdrop or if your prefer say “I-Do” in our awesome meadow surrounded by large oak trees. Dine and dance the night away in our reception building featuring exposed cedar beams and industrial ductwork with numerous french doors and windows providing a 360-degree view of the property. Change it up and celebrate your ceremony inside then host your cocktail hour on the large covered patio and open porches followed by your reception in the meadow beneath the large oak trees adourned with cafe lights. The Grove has the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor options, both seamless and extraordinary. The choice is yours!

Experience, Awards and Recognition

The Grove is a wedding venue. Outside of charity events, wedding ceremonies and receptions is our passion and sole focus. Our dedication, experience and attention to detail provides our couples with the best guidance and support possible for their wedding. We host a single wedding on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The rest of the week is dedicated to couples searching for a wedding venue and most importantly to support our couples as they plan for and celebate their wedding at The Grove.

The Grove wedding venue and our weddings have been featured in leading wedding magazines and wedding blogs. In addition, our wedding venue and team have been blessed by earning the "Couple's Choice Award" and "Best of Weddings" every year since we opened The Grove.

Our team would love to help your dream wedding come true. Please contact us directly to learn more about our services, amenities and pricing for your wedding.

86 Reviews for The Grove

86 The Grove Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 10/07/2017

I can not say enough good things about our experience with The Grove. Not only was everyone an absolute delight to work with, but the venue itself is a dream. From the moment my husband and I pulled ... Read more through the front gates, I knew it was where we would be getting married. At the beginning, I toyed with whether or not I wanted/needed a coordinator and wasn’t sure if I would hire Bobbie or not. I decided to on a whim, and let me just say, it was easily the best decision I made throughout my entire wedding process. I consider Bobbie to be a real life angel. She listened to my vision, offered suggestions and advice, and was always quick to answer the millions of questions I asked her in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of my wedding, I literally don’t know what I would have done without her. She was so on top of everything and everyone (vendors, family, guests), that I didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about ANYTHING. As a bride, I could not have asked for more. I will recommend The Grove and Bobbie’s services till the day I die. To all brides who are considering having your wedding at The Grove - DO IT! You won’t regret it.

Kirsten
Kirsten Cunningham

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful!

Beautiful space and wonderful staff! Read more Beautiful space and wonderful staff!

Tara
Tara Buckley

Married on 07/26/2019

Best day ever! Such a beautiful venue!

Our wedding was on July 26, 2019 at The Grove and it was the best day ever! The venue is so beautiful and the owners were so kind and helpful. I also opted to hire the wedding coordinator Bobbie who ... Read more definitely helped our wedding come together! I could not have done it without her. She is so nice and professional and answers all of our questions in a timely manner. It was super helpful that they had a list of vendors as it cut my search time in half. I wish that I could rate this venue MORE THAN 5 stars. If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the Texas countryside with all of the bells and whistles, than the Grove should be your first pick.