The Grove Country Club

Lake Zurich, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Grove Country Club

The Grove Country Club is a modern country club located in Grove, Illinois. This wedding venue specializes in thoughtful attention to detail to provide the wedding day of your dreams. The Grove Country Club's experienced and professional team is ready to treat you like royalty throughout your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 250 wedding guests at The Grove Country Club. There are two event spaces that couples may use throughout their wedding day that include areas for an indoor or outdoor ceremony service. All rooms are spacious and ready to go with elegant decor.

The Grove Country Club is ready to assist you in your event planning with their highly experienced event planners who are quick to respond to your wedding specifications. There is onsite parking, wheelchair access and the option for valet services. The venue can also provide event rentals to assist in making your day as stress-free as possible. These event items include:

• Tables and chairs

H
Featured
Holly

Married on 07/09/2016

My best advice for couples looking for a venue, would be BOOK HERE! The Grove Country Club is beyond amazing! If you want to have a fairy tail wedding, then look no further! Working with Alayna and ... Read more Geri made my wedding planning life so simple it was a dream come true! From the staff being the most incredible, responsible, creative, friendly, professional, accommodating, giving group of people to the food and bar that were AMAZING and beyond my extremely high expectations, the venue being outstandingly beautiful and unique, to the price being budget friendly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the The Grove Country Club and its staff. I had so many of my guests tell me that my wedding was the most perfect and fairy tail like wedding that they had ever been to. I attribute that to the grove Country Club! My wedding was a day that I look back on and only see as a perfect day or fun and beauty! Do yourself a favor, and book with the Grove Country Club.

S
Shana

Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful location and people!

Exceptional service and location! Michelle Wright was a joy to work with during the entire process - we got the wedding done in under a month and she was part of the planning process every step of the ... Read more way. The venue is amazingly elegant. We had a multi-cultural wedding and had both a ceremony and the reception at the Grove. Both of these were planned so well and the whole evening ran like clockwork! I am so glad we picked the Grove as our location. The price was also extremely reasonable. We had the wedding on November 24, 2018.

A
Annette

Married on 08/26/2017

We just had our wedding this past Saturday, the 26th of August and it was breath taking. The food, the ambience, and the service was impeccable. I have had several guests tell me that they haven't ... Read more been to this nice of a wedding in ages. Everyone raved about the good, including the cake!! Alayna the wedding coordinator couldnt have been better. From start to finish, she was accommodating, flexible and so fun! She really made wedding planning a breeze and I was so sad to say goodbye to her and the grove. It really was an amazing time and you're not going to find service like this anywhere else. Don't hesitate, have your wedding here!